Login failed for User for SQL Server Connector

Naman Kumar

Nov 12, 2021, 8:06:28 AM11/12/21
to debezium
Hi,
I am trying to push a SQL Server connector but it is failing due to "login failure". I analysed and found that i am not passing domain and ntlm authentication in the connector. But there is no such configuration in debezium SQL Server where we can add these details. I have been using jdbc connectors, where i can use connection.url property to pass these details. Can someone help me how to pass these configs in sql server connector?

Gunnar Morling

Nov 12, 2021, 2:35:17 PM11/12/21
to debezium
How would that connection URL look like with this auth model?

Can you log this as a feature request in Jira please (https://issues.redhat.com/browse/DBZ)? It may work, or it may not work already (I suppose the latter), but in any case we should improve the documentation here.

Thanks,

--Gunnar
Message has been deleted