how to set from.field property

amseager

Oct 25, 2021, 7:56:14 PM10/25/21
to debezium
Hello! I followed the https://debezium.io/documentation/reference/tutorial.html and configure zk+kafka+connect+db docker containers and created the connector. Everything works fine, I can see the messages in kafka topic after db changes. Now I want to set "from.field=after" property from https://debezium.io/documentation/reference/integrations/serdes.html. How/Where should I do that? Shouldn't it be the environment property of some container?

Gunnar Morling

Oct 26, 2021, 3:13:09 PM10/26/21
to debezium
You would use this SerDes with a Kafka Streams application or a Kafka consumer app, reading Debezium change events from a Kafka topic. What is it exactly you would like to achieve here?

--Gunnar