Move from Gitter to ZulipChat - Oct 20th

Chris Cranford

Oct 15, 2021, 9:49:17 AM10/15/21
to debe...@googlegroups.com
Hi all -

The Debezium team will move away from Gitter to ZulipChat (aka Zulip) starting next Wednesday October 20th 2021.

The new platform offers similar features that Gitter has provided us over the years but with a much better experience in some areas where we felt we needed a change.  When this transition happens next week, the old Gitter rooms will continue to remain in an archived / read-only capacity.  No new discussions will continue there and we encourage the community to join us in Zulip.

I'll follow-up with another mail on Tuesday afternoon (Eastern US time) with all the details on how to connect to the Debezium space on Zulip.

Until then, have a great weekend and stay safe!

Chris

Chris Cranford

Oct 19, 2021, 9:32:13 AM10/19/21
to debe...@googlegroups.com
Hi all -

I just wanted to remind everyone about our transition to Zulip chat starting tomorrow.  You can access that chat platform from any browser by going to https://debezium.zulipchat.com or by using the Zulip desktop client and connecting to the "debezium" organization.  If you have any questions or problems connecting, feel free to let us know!

Thanks,
Chris