Debezium DB2 code flow

已查看 21 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Rohit Shinde

未读,
2022年9月13日 12:40:422022/9/13
收件人 debezium
Hi Team,
Is there have any sample code source code on git regarding DB2 connector with debezium engine?
so we can run that code on local env Also if there have any preferred docker yaml file, please share.

jiri.p...@gmail.com

未读,
2022年9月15日 02:09:372022/9/15
收件人 debezium
Hi,

I am afraid we don't have such example, sorry.

J.

Rohit Shinde

未读,
2022年9月15日 06:59:272022/9/15
收件人 debezium
Hi Team,
getting a below errors:

E:\debezium\asncdctools\src>bldrtn.bat asncdc
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 19.29.30146 for x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

asncdc.c
asncdc.c(4): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'unistd.h': No such file or directory
Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 14.29.30146.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'asncdc.obj'

jiri.p...@gmail.com

未读,
2022年9月19日 01:37:582022/9/19
收件人 debezium
Hi,

I am sorry but we do not have windows available so I cannot comment on this one.

There are already two unresolved issues related to the same problem https://issues.redhat.com/browse/DBZ-2833 and https://issues.redhat.com/browse/DBZ-4008

J.

回复全部
回复作者