It's not fully possible atm. Only if you don't need an initial snapshot of any newly added tables (i.e. it's enough for your use case to see any changes for those tables from "now" on, which might be ok for new tables before they are actually going to be used), there's a way which might work for you. See the "schema_only_recovery" mode in the connector docs and the situations when it can be used (in particular, no schema changes must have happened since the last recorded offset). So the following procedure could work:
* Add the new tables, but don't write to them yet
* Shut down the connector
* Change the filter configuration and set snapshot mode to "schema_only_recovery"
* Delete (or rename) the existing DB history topic
* Restart the connector; this will re-create the internal history of the DB schema and then continue streaming from the previously recorded offset
* Begin writing to the new tables
I'd recommend to try this out on a testing system first.