serialize data avro from mongobd debezium connector source

Mohamed DIABY

Jun 17, 2022, 10:28:02 AM6/17/22
to debezium
Hello there,

i try to use kafka connect with debezium connector mongodb source.
I need to have avro data format and i created the avro schema.

But the connector failed because it can't possible to serialize in avro format.
I'm getting this message error.

Caused by: org.apache.kafka.common.errors.SerializationException

in my connector configuration, i add this :

"key.converter.schemas.enable": "true",

"value.converter.schemas.enable": "true",

"value.converter": "io.confluent.connect.avro.AvroConverter",

"key.converter": "io.confluent.connect.avro.AvroConverter",

"internal.key.converter":"io.confluent.connect.avro.AvroConverter",

"internal.value.converter":"io.confluent.connect.avro.AvroConverter",

When i use the json converer, the connector works well but i need to have the avro format.

Someone can help me please?

mdiaby

Chris Cranford

Jun 21, 2022, 8:11:02 AM6/21/22