Debezium not publishing in pubsub

Mirco Zamprogno

May 17, 2022, 10:28:54 AM5/17/22
to debezium
Hi,

I have implemented debezium server to detect Cloud SQL Postgresql changes and publish them into Cloud Pub/Sub directly.

The connection with the DB is working, the logs does not have any error also if I get this message that is not clear if changes are detected or not and for which reason:

"After applying the include/exclude list filters, no changes will be captured. Please check your configuration!"

I have created the pubsub topic as I have understood in this way:

postgres.public.<mytablename>

When I insert a record into the table I saw the debezium server log detecting the change but inside a subscription related to the topic I do not see any message.

This is my configuration file:

debezium.sink.type=pubsub
debezium.sink.pubsub.project.id=<myprojectid>
debezium.source.connector.class=io.debezium.connector.postgresql.PostgresConnector
debezium.source.offset.storage.file.filename=data/offsets.dat
debezium.source.offset.flush.interval.ms=0
debezium.source.database.hostname=<myipaddress>
debezium.source.database.port=<myport>
debezium.source.database.user=replication_user
debezium.source.database.password=secret
debezium.source.database.dbname=postgres
debezium.source.database.server.name=<mydbname>
debezium.source.schema.include.list=inventory
quarkus.log.console.json=false

What is wrong and where?

Thanks for your support

Mirco

jiri.p...@gmail.com

May 18, 2022, 11:57:15 PM5/18/22
to debezium
Hi,

debezium.source.schema.include.list=inventory should be public not inventory.

J.

Mirco Zamprogno

May 19, 2022, 7:53:35 AM5/19/22
to debe...@googlegroups.com
Yes, thanks a lot!

In the meantime I have figured out the problem and I was able to solve the issue.
Now it is working fine.

Thanks again!

Mirco

Mirco Zamprogno

Google Cloud Principal Architect

Phone +41 79 225 18 55

Europaallee 36, 8004 Zurich

Google Switzerland GmbH, Brandschenkestrasse 110, 8002 Zurich, Switzerland. Identifikationsnummer: CH-020.4.028.116-1

If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else (it may contain confidential or privileged information), please erase all copies of it, including all attachments, and please let the sender know it went to the wrong person. Thanks.