Self managed debezium CLI commands

S G

Jun 9, 2022, 4:55:27 PM6/9/22
to debezium
Hi Team,

Can anyone help me with the CLI commands to run in terminal for a self managed debezium. Below are some of the commands I use. Please provide list of commands or links if anyone knows.

curl localhost:8083/connectors/${connector_name}/status  | jq

curl -X DELETE localhost:8083/connectors/${connector_name}

CCHsu

Jun 13, 2022, 12:59:46 AM6/13/22
to debezium
Hi, Srikanth,

You may refer to Kafka Connect RESTful API documentation.

As far as I know, Debezium relies on Kafka Connect to control it,
so all operations are actually provided by Kafka Connect.

Regards.

srikant...@gmail.com 在 2022年6月10日 星期五上午4:55:27 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道:

Gunnar Morling

Jun 13, 2022, 3:12:20 AM6/13/22
to debezium
Hi,

You might also find kcctl 🧸 to be of interest to you:

It is a CLI for Kafka Connect which lets you manage connectors without having to remember all the details of the Connect REST API. Including tab completion for increased convenience :)

Cheers,

--Gunnar