Debezium Server - MongoDB Connector Pool Size Configuration

Chachi Pereira

May 9, 2022, 9:19:48 AM5/9/22
to debezium
Hi all,

Thank you for your previous help - I can't seem to reply to my threads (it seems to auto delete).

On this occasion, I'm curious about whether we need to configure the pool size when connecting to MongoDB change streams. Typically, with NodeJS, we can specify the pool size since watching many collections can become slow if using the default size of 5 (Node MongoDB library).

e.g. const mongoConnection = await MongoClient.connect(URL, {minPoolSize: 100, maxPoolSize: 1000});

Is there a similar config in Debezium Server or a default size?

For reference this helps avoid this issue: https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/SERVER-32946