[DeBakey Library News Blog] Happy Holidays

L. G. Hayes

Dec 10, 2014, 8:44:07 AM12/10/14
to debakey-libra...@googlegroups.com
December 8, 2014

Wassail in the Library

Everyone is invited to visit the library for wassail and cookies Monday, December 15 from 7:30 - 12:00.

Destiny

The District has adopted a new catalog system for all school libraries.  Additional features include an expanded ebook collection, links to periodical and electronic resources, and the ability to personalize research. These features will be even more important when we become a Power Up School.  Students will be able to create individual accounts, and save their searching information for future use.  I would like to schedule English classes at the beginning of next semester to come in for a brief overview for our students and take a few minutes at our next faculty meeting to introduce the new features to teachers.

                   Santa's Stuck

Happy Holidays

--
Posted By L. G. Hayes to DeBakey Library News Blog at 12/10/2014 05:44:00 AM