Game on: Wednesday 26 May.

Mark McCarthy

May 24, 2021, 4:18:17 PMMay 24
to dearborn...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Forecast for this week is for moderate winds and temperatures around 80F
at game time. There are some storms forecast for earlier in the day, but
they should be gone well before game time.

Game is on for Wednesday, 6PM, Stout. Bring the usual gear.

If there still seem to be storms going on in the late afternoon, check
your email/the group/however you get updates before heading out, if we
need to reschedule I'll try and send something out by 4PM on Wednesday,
but I'm not anticipating that at this time. Hope to see you all there.