NO GAME tonight; game on for Thursday 9 September.

Mark McCarthy

Sep 7, 2021, 3:32:00 PMSep 7
to dearborn...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Looking at the forecast, the potential rain has moved earlier in the
evening, increased in predicted severity, and the winds are forecast to
be quite strong at game time. With all that in mind, this week's game is
being rescheduled from tonight until Thursday night, which has a
predicted game time temperature of 70F with fairly mild winds.

If anyone wants to come out tonight, I do plan on showing up to the
field to get some throwing practice in, if enough people come we can
play a small game until we get tired or the storms arrive, whichever
happens first.

tl;dr No game tonight; game on Thursday at 6PM. Come throw tonight if
desired.