updating matrix between generations

ami...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2021, 10:25:12 AM4/10/21
to deap-users
Hello,

I am having trouble with the following issues. Please see if you can help:

I would like to test GP individuals with examples from a (global) Numpy matrix, but for the sake of diversity, I would like to use a different data matrix for each generation.

It is possible to perform an update to a global structure between generations?

For example, is there a function I can call before the evaluation of the first individual within a current generation, or after the last one?

Also - is it possible to save the population data so I can terminate a run, and later resume it?

Thank you very much in advance!
Sincerely,
Ami H.