Pareto front having only one or two values in NSGA-3

Akhilnandh Ramesh

Feb 7, 2024, 5:05:15 AMFeb 7
to deap-users
Hello everyone,

What could be the possible reason if the pareto front in NSGA-3 algorithm (implemented using DEAP) has only one or two points?

Some ideas on how to overcome this would be great. I assume it is something to do with the choice of reference points?

With warm regards,
Akhil Ramesh

Akhilnandh Ramesh

Apr 30, 2024, 1:25:50 AMApr 30
to deap-users
Hello everyone,

Some ideas/thoughts on generating enough diversity so that we could have sufficient number of non-dominated points would be great. Looking forward to hear from you all.
I'm a newbie and your expertise would be useful.