How can I use DEAP for Generating Neural Network Architecture ?

Aditya Lokesh

Feb 19, 2020, 6:20:38 AM2/19/20
to deap-users
I came across this framework for genetic programming and would like some insight on how can I be able to use this framework to generate Neural network architecture.Since the type of input that can be specified for the problem is list,string ,array and so on can I just use the population type as a graph if so how can I do that?.
My project entails finding a neural network architecture using genetic algorithm.
If I cannot use graph as Input type is there support to generate vector of non-integral values representing a graph and use the vector instead and generate a population?

Martin Karas

Feb 18, 2022, 8:50:13 AM2/18/22
to deap-users
Hello,

NEAT implements it:

have you found DEAP implementation of generating NN?

Dátum: streda 19. februára 2020, čas: 12:20:38 UTC+1, odosielateľ: aditya...@gmail.com