How to realize multi-tree in an individual by DEAP?

xxxi

Nov 16, 2021, 7:47:55 AM11/16/21
to deap-users
I want to initialize a multi-tree representation. Is there any module in DEAP can realize it?

François-Michel De Rainville

Nov 16, 2021, 7:50:03 AM11/16/21
to deap-users
There is nothing readily available, but you can implement your own initializer and call one of the gp.generate functions a couple of times. It will give you a number of trees that your can put in a list. Then you just have to do the same thing with your crossover and mutation.

xxxi

Nov 16, 2021, 8:27:44 PM11/16/21
to deap-users
Thank you very much!!!!  :)

Do you have a simple demo of multi-tree representation? So that I can learn from it to revise the code.
(ps. If my request is unreasonable, you can ignore it. )