NSGA-II Source Code in GitHub?

Mohd Elliot Alan

Apr 26, 2021, 7:43:19 AM4/26/21
to deap-users
Greetings and good day everyone,

I am trying to implement NSGA-II using DEAP (deap.tools.selNSGA2), I could find the documentation at deap.readthedocs.io (1), but I could not find the source code at DEAP's GitHub (2).  I also checked the History, the last "commit" was on May 23, 2018. Am I missing something?

Appreciate your response and time.

Thank you.

Links
1)https://deap.readthedocs.io/en/master/api/tools.html#deap.tools.selNSGA2)

2)https://github.com/DEAP/deap/blob/d328fe6b68e7528b2d2d990bb2ab1ad1786e6f58/deap/tools/selection.py

Derek Tishler

Apr 26, 2021, 10:26:02 AM4/26/21
to deap-users
From the main branch(note via url yours was d328...):
https://github.com/DEAP/deap/blob/master/deap/tools/emo.py#L15
Message has been deleted

Mohd Elliot Alan

May 5, 2021, 10:08:13 AM5/5/21
to deap-users
Hi lstr...(Respecting the privacy),

Thank you very much indeed. Really appreciate your response and time.
I overlooked it, I was looking at Selection (the one with selTournament(), selRoullete(), etc) as according to the  at deap.readthedocs.io [1] then wandering straight to DEAP's GitHub, no wonder I could not find it.

Thank you.

Links
1)https://deap.readthedocs.io/en/master/api/tools.html#deap.tools.selNSGA2)

François-Michel De Rainville

Nov 13, 2021, 1:25:33 PM11/13/21
to deap-...@googlegroups.com
There is an full example of NSGA-II here:

It has been benchmarked successfully against the results presented in the original paper.