Buying 9' Fiberglass Heavy Duty Beach Umbrella

1 view

som...@gator4103.hostgator.com

Jun 10, 2014, 8:57:12 PM6/10/14
to dealsfo...@googlegroups.com

Buy Cheap 9' Fiberglass Heavy Duty Beach Umbrella Order Now!!

Buy Cheap and Best Price 9' Fiberglass Heavy Duty Beach Umbrella

Lastly, I hope that this reviews concerning this 9' Fiberglass Heavy Duty Beach Umbrella is going to be useful. And hope I'm a part of helping you to get a good product. You will get a review and experience form here. I hope you will ensure and purchase considered one of 9' Fiberglass Heavy Duty Beach Umbrella after look at this review.

9' Fiberglass Heavy Duty Beach Umbrella
BRAND : BeachMall and Rating

Product Description

WTW901 Features: -Rugged 600 denier polyester fabric UPF 100+ with silver coating lining blocks 99pct of harmful UV rays.-Rapid Thumb release snap button as locking function to prevent upper and bottom pole splitting during wind gust.-Built-in 2 position tilt feature is not recommended in windy conditions.-Skirted valance adds more shade from the elements including wind and rain plus expansive sun protection.-Optional sand anchor device (sold separately) is highly recommended.-1.5" Dia. Includes: -Includes carry bag with shoulder straps. Color/Finish: -Classic chrome finish on tilt mechanism. Dimensions: -Folded umbrella length: 59''.-Overall dimensions: 85" H x 95" W x 95" D.-Weight: 7.5 lbs.

See Check Price 9' Fiberglass Heavy Duty Beach Umbrella .Check Price & Read Review before buy. Check New Price Sale Festival and order now ! Shipping available within the USA.

More Details and Read Reviews ::> 9' Fiberglass Heavy Duty Beach Umbrella

9' Fiberglass Heavy Duty Beach Umbrella . 9' Fiberglass Heavy Duty Beach Umbrella . 9' Fiberglass Heavy Duty Beach Umbrella 9' Fiberglass Heavy Duty Beach Umbrella .

Google.com : Yahoo.com : Bing.com : Ask.com