deal ii Mac installation

Svetlana Shmeleva

Jun 18, 2024, 8:24:04 AMJun 18
to deal.II User Group
Hallo!
I'm new to deal ii.
I've installed deal.ii to Mac, but there is no folder with Tutorials.
Tutorials like step-1 are missing. Where can I find them?
In the terminal window there is a message :

You can find the deal.II examples directory under

 /Applications/deal.II.app/Contents/Resources/Libraries/share/deal.II/examples

But there are no tutorials.

For this link in folder deal.II there are even no examples folder.

And there are some other examples folders but without tutorials anyway :)

Should I download them from somewhere else?

BR

Svetlana

Wolfgang Bangerth

Jun 18, 2024, 7:18:22 PMJun 18
to dea...@googlegroups.com
Svetlana -- I don't know the details, but think that I remember that we forgot
to include these tutorials when we made the .dmg file.

But you can obtain them from the source .tar.gz file you can find here:
https://dealii.org/download.html

Best
W.

Wolfgang Bangerth email: bang...@colostate.edu