deal.II-based Paper of the Year: Update your publications!

Wolfgang Bangerth

Jun 10, 2024, 4:34:49 PMJun 10
to deal.II user group

All:
We thought it would be a nice idea to introduce a
deal.II-based Paper of the Year Award
that we could hand out every year -- nothing that comes with a big money
prize or important international festivities, but something that
recognizes the authors of papers that use deal.II in particularly
interesting, complex, clever, or unexpected ways!

There are many such papers in the database at
https://dealii.org/publications.html
and we intend to select the winning papers from the 2023 section of this
list. If you have papers, theses, preprints, reports that are not yet
listed there, please make sure to get it added in the next couple of
weeks -- to see how, check out
https://github.com/dealii/publication-list/blob/master/README.md

We hope to announce the winning paper at the deal.II workshop in August:
https://www.dealii.org/workshop-2024/index.html
to which we can still accept registrations for a couple more days!

Best
Wolfgang