New docker image for deal.II 9.2.0

luca.heltai

Jul 15, 2020, 5:04:31 AM7/15/20
to Deal.II Users
Dear all,

I’d like to inform you that we now have also docker images with deal.II 9.2.0, based on ubuntu bionic (18.04.1), and based on ubuntu focal (20.04.1).

You can find them with

docker pull dealii/dealii:v9.2.0-bionic
docker pull dealii/dealii:v9.2.0-focal (dealii/dealii:latest)

Best,
Luca.

Bruno Blais

Jul 16, 2020, 1:22:45 PM7/16/20
to deal.II User Group
Awesome!
Thank you so much for taking the time to prepare these images Luca. They are amazingly helpful for those using Travis_CI for their deal.II derived codes :).

luca.heltai

Jul 16, 2020, 2:34:27 PM7/16/20
to Deal.II Users
We should all thank Matthias. He’s the one responsible for the "apt-get install deal.ii-dev” magic which is happening here…

:)

Luca.