Explicit Instantiation of DoFTools::distribute_cell_to_dof_vector function

ah.s...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2022, 1:55:08 PM6/24/22
to deal.II User Group
Hi all,

I noticed that DoFTools::distribute_cell_to_dof_vector function is not explicitly instantiated for non-zero codim (dim != spacedim) problems.

I wonder if there is a technical reason behind this

Regards - Ahmad

Wolfgang Bangerth

Jun 26, 2022, 10:27:40 PM6/26/22
to dea...@googlegroups.com
Not sure, most likely nobody needed it with dim<spacedim so far. Would you
want to give it a try to add that instantiation? We'd of course accept a patch!

Best
W.

Wolfgang Bangerth email: bang...@colostate.edu

Ahmad Shahba