Re: [deal.II] Cooperation proposition

Message has been deleted

Chinedu Nwaigwe

Dec 5, 2018, 2:05:02 AM12/5/18
to dea...@googlegroups.com
Yes,  I am interested.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018, 03:53 BornToCreate <kje...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I'm looking for people passioned in programming and Science generally geeks

I am after initial conversation with Investor

Profile of my company is Tooling, Prototyping, 3d Printing and HPC in the future military equipment production

Initial plan is to locate my company in Jelenia Góra in south Poland (from the car pot might be visible moutains)

Main initiatinon phase will start in q3 2019

Write me an email to Kjez...@protonmail.com and ask me a questions

Jean-Paul Pelteret

Dec 5, 2018, 2:22:40 AM12/5/18
to deal.II User Group
Dear Chinedu,

Please be aware that the original post was deleted because it was unsolicited spam.

Best,
Jean-Paul

On Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 8:05:02 AM UTC+1, Chinedu Nwaigwe wrote:
Yes,  I am interested.