dealii dmg for MacOS Monterey 12.7.4, clang version 14.0.0

Shangxin Liu

May 25, 2024, 4:42:46 PMMay 25
to deal.II User Group
Hi all,

I'm trying to install dealii dmg file after the upgrading of my macOS to Monterey 12.7.4, clang version 14.0.0. My Mac is using intel compiler. I'd like to get dealii-9.5.0+ version. However, it seems that in the deal public release website (https://github.com/dealii/dealii/releases), there is no dmg application of the deallii 9.5.0+ compatible with my macOS. Other dmg files for other macOS did not work on my mac. I'd like to avoid compiling everything from source in my Mac.

Any solution on this issue? Does anyone have a dealii-9.5.0+ dmg that is compatible to my macOS?

Best,
Shangxin