PhD Position (deal.II related) in Computational Fluid Dynamics, Polytechnique Montreal, Montreal, Canada

Bruno Blais

Aug 16, 2019, 3:28:58 PM8/16/19
to deal.II User Group
Dear All,
We currently have an open position in my research group regarding the computational modeling of microwave depolymerization reactors using deal.II. These reactors are part of a key technology that enables the generation of virgin styrene monomers from contaminated polystyrene using very novel microwave catalysis technique. This enables the circular economy of polystyrene plastic waste. The position is fully funded and does not require the student to carry out TA tasks.

A full description is available on the university website:

Best regards!
Bruno

Bruno Blais

Aug 16, 2019, 3:30:42 PM8/16/19
to deal.II User Group
As always, it seems I have posted the wrong link.
The link to the PhD related project is :

Best!
Bruno

arun gk

Dec 11, 2019, 1:47:23 AM12/11/19
to deal.II User Group
hi sir..
I would like to apply for this position.
i would like to know if the vacancy is still there..!?

Bruno Blais

Dec 15, 2019, 3:01:07 PM12/15/19
to deal.II User Group
Dear Arun,
The project position is filled, but you can always apply spontaneously by sending me an email.
Best
Bruno

arun gk

Dec 15, 2019, 11:50:37 PM12/15/19
to dea...@googlegroups.com
dear sir..
Kindly see the attached Resume
Please notify me when there is any vacancies available...

Regards,
Arun GK

my resume-arun.pdf