Version of step-44 from deal.II 7.2

Jean-Paul Pelteret

Apr 3, 2017, 3:14:23 AM4/3/17
to deal.II developers
Dear all,

Does anyone have deal.II version 7.2 lying around? I'm looking for the first official version of the step-44 tutorial that came with this release. If someone has access to this then I'd appreciate you sending me the source and parameter file! Unfortunately I've only got v7.1 and before, and online we only keep v8.0 and above.

Many thanks in advance,
J-P

Timo Heister

Apr 3, 2017, 9:33:02 AM4/3/17
to deal.II developers

Matthias Maier

Apr 3, 2017, 9:43:09 AM4/3/17
to dealii-d...@googlegroups.com
There is [1] with the full SVN branch history before the switch to
git. It has a Branch-7-2.

Matthias

[1] git clone git://git.kyomu.43-1.org/git-svn.git

Jean-Paul Pelteret

Apr 3, 2017, 9:47:53 AM4/3/17
to deal.II developers
Awesome, many thanks to both of you!