signed mac-os packages

Timo Heister

Oct 20, 2016, 3:25:03 PM10/20/16
to deal.II developers
Hey all,

Luca and I have been playing with digitally signing the binary
packages. By default, running of binaries without signatures is
disabled in newer versions of Mac OS (and you get a warning if you
do).

Can somebody with a mac please try installing and running (this is
when the dialog box appears) the following package
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.dropbox.com_s_tss0qegwgscz7zd_deal.II-2D8.4.2-2Dserial-2Dsigned2.dmg-3Fdl-3D0&d=CwIBaQ&c=Ngd-ta5yRYsqeUsEDgxhcqsYYY1Xs5ogLxWPA_2Wlc4&r=bIZ1PN9GFeiDFVPWRQ7rHwsFOCnh0BavuhRERQ4RDWGqJOxfLu0FfCOxyifWO5wc&m=XUXrZJtNZyi8wGYBFcJtIrUv8DgHshmNQ_bij0uxPdk&s=omnlSTPBAU7NFMCHbgeWL8TMGssXGN_GfQfSq5fKUmc&e=
and report back? I would love to have somebody test with 10.11 and 10.12.

Thanks,
Timo

--
Timo Heister