more github labels?

Denis Davydov

Nov 15, 2016, 3:38:27 AM11/15/16
to deal.II developers
Dear all,

so far we have 22 labels, some of them are very general (i.e. Feature, Enchancement, WIP, Discussion, etc), but some pertain to specific parts of the library, like Cmake, GPU, Build system, and so on.
I think both types should stay. What do you think about extend the second category of labels so that is becomes:

Cmake
GPU
Geometric multigrid
Linear algebra
PETSc
Trilinos
MPI
Matrix-free
FiniteElement
Mesh
Manifold
Tensor
Tutorial
Tools

On one hand we probably don't want to have 200 labels, but on another hand if each and every issue/PR is properly tagged, it is easier to navigate later on and search for relevant issues/PRs.

Regards,
Denis.