August 2016 - Ritmo Mini Lan Server - BT Downloader LN-86BT available again for limited stocks at MSY Australia

Thirsty

Aug 2, 2016, 8:56:09 AM8/2/16
to DealExtreme NAS SnakeOS
Nostalgia ain't what it used to be...

I was shocked to see the Ritmo Mini Lan Server - BT Downloader LN-86BT available again after all these years. My first one came from dx.com many years ago and has survived a lot of use and a few reflashes.

I can confirm that these are advertised, in sealed boxes, and in stock. I picked up four units last week over the counter at two stores.

$3 each!

Apparently they are a run-out item and won't be restocked when they run out.

See http://www.msy.com.au/Parts/PARTS.pdf and look on the bottom of the last page under "Media Player"

For three dollars you can't go wrong.

If I can't do much with the box updated to SnakeOS, at least there is a 5volt 2amp power supply that will happily run my Raspberry Pi zero, 2, 2+, etc projects, Arduino, ESP8266 boards and a whole lot of other things.

As soon as this hits the forum they will probably all be gone within days. Online orders are possible too.

Good luck snaffling one!

Thirsty

Jul 3, 2018, 9:04:38 AM7/3/18
to DealExtreme NAS SnakeOS