Re: {Snake OS} bricked wlx 652

Stefan Scheffler

Feb 2, 2013, 7:55:15 PM2/2/13
to dealextr...@googlegroups.com

Instructions for setting up the serial connection are here:
http://code.google.com/p/snake-os/wiki/SerialConnectionHowToNSK330
and in the manual:
http://code.google.com/p/snake-os/downloads/detail?name=snake_os_User_man_12_01_13.pdf

I'm not sure if you can actually fix it that way in this case.
AFAIK installing a from-snake image over the original firmware trashes
the bootloader. The only way to recover from that is with an external
programmer and some soldering.

Am Sat, 2 Feb 2013 10:48:07 -0800 (PST)
schrieb Alejandro Vico <avi...@gmail.com>:

> Hi there,
> I upload the file snakeos-V1.3.2-20111019-from-snake.bin to my
> wlx-652, and after it, it doesn't work.
> I bought the USB Cable for Nokia N1200, to flash my wlx-652 but I
> can't find hot to connet it to the NAX,
> Could someone send me the procedure to connect it and flash it?
> Thanks in advance.
> Alejandro Vico

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Abhishek sharma

Jan 19, 2014, 5:20:31 AM1/19/14
to dealextr...@googlegroups.com
Hello there I an having a pl2303Hx to ttl  can I recover the stock firmware with it.