Paid Developper wanted - Package for solar monitoring

Wannes Demarcke

Jan 10, 2014, 5:31:28 PM1/10/14
to dealextr...@googlegroups.com
All,

I wanted like to develop a solution for solar monitoring based on the NAS, that also still allows for remote torrent downloads.
For issues with routers, I would like this to be server-based. However, due to a lack of time and knowledge, I still haven't made this work.

I would need the package below to be automatically started and run (via a debian chroot):  http://code.google.com/p/sma-bluetooth/
Bluetooth drivers should also be available to the application. The device I would use is the WLX-652

Next to that, I would like it that a server-based solution to download torrents, e.g. using a google drive, a dropbox, or perhaps a user on the database of my website?

I would also like that the system looks for backups every x weeks, and then downloads them from my website.

And last but not least, if possible, I'd like all of this to be packaged in one simple "from-original package".

If interested, please send me a message and tell me how much money you would need to work on this

Thanks in advance for your help,

Wannes