Re: {Snake OS} Digest for dealextreme-nas-@googlegroups.com - 4 Messages in 2 Topics

John Vickers

Jan 30, 2014, 2:01:41 AM1/30/14
to dealextr...@googlegroups.com
Get a Raspberry Pi - does all the Snake os nas does and lots more, and very cheap.

On 30/01/2014, at 7:11 pm, dealextr...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/dealextreme-nas-/topics

    Anthony D <antho...@gmail.com> Jan 28 04:11PM -0800

    There doesn't seem to be any development on this project for some time now.
    Does anyone know oif there is any likely hood of an update to support
    larger drives in the near future?

    Or is it time to look else where, as I have no drives that I can now use on
    my device :(

    Kevin Ricks <klr...@clearwire.net> Jan 29 07:28AM -0800

    How large? My 2T drive works OK but the drives larger than 1T? must be
    partitioned and formatted on another computer.
    I have abandoned my snake OS device and went to a Raspberry Pi board. Runs
    Debian off a SD card and can't be 'bricked'
    See my page for info;
    http://home.budget.net/~klricks/Comp/RPi/Rpi.html