Season's Greetings from SDEAS CPD

DLS-CSB SDEAS Center for Partnership and Development

Dec 17, 2013, 7:11:26 AM12/17/13
to deaf-partners...@googlegroups.com
Inline image 3
The year 2013 has brought diverse experiences which pushed us to our limits and beyond. Benilde's Silver anniversary celebration reminds us of the importance of recognizing milestones, giving due credit to those who brought De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde at the forefront of creativity and innovation; and coming together to plan and look forward to more opportunities for our students.

The last few months, however, have humbled us both as educators and citizens when strong forces of nature brought tragedy to Filipinos in the Visayan region. It has been said that the Filipino spirit can weather through the toughest of circumstances and we can, indeed, through faith in God, ourselves, and each other.

Thank you for your continued support not only of the School of Deaf Education and Applied Studies, the Filipino Deaf community, but of our nation as a whole. It is because of friends and partners like you that Bayanihan comes alive and we are inspired to continue to work towards access for Persons with Disabilities in the Philippines and ASEAN region.

Here's to a more peaceful and meaningful 2014; a blessed Christmas and grace-filled New Year to all.

Cheers! Click here for Christmas songs in Filipino Sign Language.

--
De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde
School of Deaf Education and Applied Studies
Center for Partnership and Development
2544 Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines, 1004
Find us on FacebookTwitterBlogger,and the Web
(+632) 230-5100 loc. 1661

CPDXmasYNY copy.jpg