Inspiration Wednesday

1 view

DLS-CSB SDEAS CPD

Aug 6, 2014, 12:21:36 AM8/6/14
A good day to everyone!

First off, we would like to thank our dear FSL interpreters who made SONA 2014 accessible to the Deaf. The photos may be found in this link: http://deaf-e-news.blogspot.com/2014/08/president-aquinos-sona-2014-with-fsl.html

Next, we would like to congratulate Ms. Leah Osido on her heartfelt sharing during yesterday's Novena mass in honor of St. Benilde. The video and the transcript of her speech may be viewed in this link: http://deaf-studies.blogspot.com/2014/08/leah-osido-appreciation-of-individual.html

Finally, we would like to thank Ms. Ana Arce for her beautiful essay about her experiences in Gallaudet University. We are so happy to have you back and we are very proud of you. The photos and the essay may be accessed through this link: http://deaf-e-news.blogspot.com/2014/07/to-fulfill-dream-graduate-study-at.html

Please feel free to share to your students, family, and friends. :)

Happy Wednesday!

Sincerely,

--

De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde
School of Deaf Education and Applied Studies