whoever attacks Biden must die

joebiden

Sep 16, 2022, 3:51:18 AM9/16/22
I see that in this group there are some bastards who
accuse my dear son of being a cocaine addict.
It's a gross lie, my son suffers from bronchial asthma
and uses moderate amounts of cocaine for therapeutic
purposes.
In addition, the photos and videos of my son having sex
with prostitutes were filmed without his knowledge, while
he was under the influence of cocaine for therapeutic purposes.
I gave orders to my killers in Germany to flush out those
who spread these falsehoods and eliminate them one by one.

Kindly
Joe Biden

Stefan Claas

Sep 16, 2022, 7:32:38 AM9/16/22