New IRC Network- irc.irc-chat.net 7092

1 view

gem...@irc-chat.net

Jun 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/29/00
IRC-Chat is a new IRC Network.

We are currently seeking more staff members
and servers, for application information join
#ircops on the network, or visit the website.

We currently have 7 servers linked and are
also accepting link applications.

If you are interested in a new, quiet network
with full services, please check us out today!

What does IRC-Chat.net offer its users?

-Full services
-Less Netsplits (NO network is immune from them, if they say they
are, they are LYING, the internet DOES go down sometimes in some
areas)
-Friendly staff
-Channels with 20 or more people, the founder gets IRCops
-NO Child Porn or Beast porn channels, let the perverts use
other networks!
-Free nick...@irc-chat.net email account (See website for details)
-Servers across the US and UK, with more coming very soon
-Network rules that aren't too restrictive, but prevent alot of the
little games played on other networks
-Anti Clone service to prevent clone flooders
-Have your photo posted to our website if you wish
-Responsive staff, if you have a complaint about a user that is
causing problems, we will handle it, not ignore you.

If you're interested, check us out!
Using mIRC or another client, connect to:
/server irc.irc-chat.net

Or you can visit our website at:
http://www.irc-chat.net

Thank you for reading and hope to see you on IRC-Chat Network soon!