Vivien Lutz defeats Scientology in favorable settlement

xe...@arscc.int

Oct 31, 2002, 10:24:42 AM10/31/02
Vivien Krogmann Lutz, a 23 year old German girl, sued her parents for,
amongst other things, sending her to Saint Hill and ruining her health. The
trial began this morning and only 3 hours in, the parents, accompanied by
Scientology lawyers, agreed to pay Vivien 35,000 Euros. This decision to
settle came after the judge ruled against Scientology requests for gag orders
on both Vivien and Ursula Caberta, whom Vivien escaped to when finally
fleeing her parents.

This is perhaps the first time that a child raised in a cult successfully
sued their parents for damages caused by that cult.

You can see Vivien's story here:

http://www.xenutv.com/trust/leipzig.htm#viv

Here's A recent news article about the upcoming (now over) trial:
http://www.bild.t-online.de/service/archiv/2002/oct/30/news/scientology/scientology.html

Clicking on Vivien's photo in the story leads to a small photogallery
containing 4 pictures, one of Vivien now, one of her in a SO uniform at the
age of 15, another of SO
'barracks' and finally one of St Hill.

Google German to English translation below:
http://tinyurl.com/2cfm

Vivien sues nut/mother, that delivered her at Scientology sect

'I was prisoner in Educating camp of the psychosect '

Of BEA SWIETCZAK

Hamburg - 'I feel only sadness for my nut/mother', say the young woman. 'you
me as a child to a psychosect delivered.'

Tomorrow in the Hanseatic city an unusual process one negotiates: Vivien
Krogmann Lutz (23) sues its nut/mother and its stepfather, because those gave
her as persons under age to the Obhut to the Scientology sect elite unit 'Sea
Org' in England. That is an organization, which aims at the world domination
and makes humans dependent by psychotechniken.

It is world-wide the first time that a child sues his Scientologen parents.
In PICTURE Vivien tells its sad history .

When Vivien was 13 years old, office purchase woman) delivered their
nut/mother, Susanne Karola M. (48, and her stepfather the girl in pc. Hill
with London, one of the European centers of Scientology sect, and drove back
to Germany. 'I cried the first 14 days long only', remember the large and
foreign trade purchase woman.

'most badly was for me that people, which spoke nearly everything only
English instructed completely stranger me, what I to make had. Like all the
other children also, I had to perform heaviest manual labor.' Ditches dig,
pipes shift, up to twelve hours daily roofs with bricks work on, garbage
containers push, chopped off trunks carry away...

In the complaint it, parents means approving of in purchase it would have
taken that Vivien had been added by the kinderarbeit heavy health damage.
Medical appraisals certify lasting orthopedic damage to the young woman. 'if
I had not implemented correctly work in opinion of the Aufpasser, I was
punished', report Vivien. 'I was separated from the other children,
away-closed, had to eat remainders.' Also on 'good days' there were usually
only to porridge, rice and beans.

Vivien was not allowed to go to the school, also into pc. Hill was not
informed. Instead the girl had to study the books of Scientology sect founder
Ron Hubbard.

In the process it around claims for damages and smart money go at a value of
73,000 euro.

Wolfgang Viehstädt

Oct 31, 2002, 11:43:30 AM10/31/02
Dazu kann ich nur sagen : Eine Gegendarstellung liegt im Thread "Vivien's
Prozess" vor.

Gruß an alle,
Wolfgang

--
Empfohlene Literatur für alle die hier mitreden wollen :

"Gott & Co"
Nach wessen Pfeife tanzen wir
von L.Kin
Edition ScienTerra

"Die neue Inquisition"
Sektenjagd in Deutschland, Mentalität, Motivation, Methoden kirchlicher und
staatlicher Sektenbeauftragter
von Hubertus Mynarek
Verlag das weiße Pferd

<xe...@arscc.INT> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Tilman Hausherr

Oct 31, 2002, 1:06:32 PM10/31/02
On 31 Oct 2002 16:24:42 +0100, xe...@arscc.INT wrote in
<GMXQGJO63756...@Gilgamesh-frog.org>:

>Vivien Krogmann Lutz, a 23 year old German girl, sued her parents for,
>amongst other things, sending her to Saint Hill and ruining her health. The
>trial began this morning and only 3 hours in, the parents, accompanied by
>Scientology lawyers, agreed to pay Vivien 35,000 Euros. This decision to
>settle came after the judge ruled against Scientology requests for gag orders
>on both Vivien and Ursula Caberta, whom Vivien escaped to when finally
>fleeing her parents.

I am very glad that she got this settlement!

I have been told by a spectator that she gets 500 Euros per month for 6
years. Anyway, this is a good lesson for scientologist parents not to
dump their children in the sea org.

Tilman

--
Tilman Hausherr [SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
til...@berlin.snafu.de http://home.snafu.de/tilman/scientology_ger.html

Fotos aus Leipzig: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/leipzig2002/

Shy David

Oct 31, 2002, 6:20:44 PM10/31/02

Garry

Oct 31, 2002, 9:38:34 PM10/31/02
Tilman Hausherr <til...@berlin.snafu.de> wrote in message news:<f6s2sucumtg9ngtgu...@4ax.com>...

> >Vivien Krogmann Lutz, a 23 year old German girl, sued her parents for,
> >amongst other things, sending her to Saint Hill and ruining her health. The
> >trial began this morning and only 3 hours in, the parents, accompanied by
> >Scientology lawyers, agreed to pay Vivien 35,000 Euros. This decision to
> >settle came after the judge ruled against Scientology requests for gag orders
> >on both Vivien and Ursula Caberta, whom Vivien escaped to when finally
> >fleeing her parents.
>
> I am very glad that she got this settlement!
>
> I have been told by a spectator that she gets 500 Euros per month for 6
> years. Anyway, this is a good lesson for scientologist parents not to
> dump their children in the sea org.

And yet, a family has been torn apart. Obviously, if her parents came
to court with Scientology lawyers in tow, they aren't thinking much
about their daughter. Yet more lives destroyed by the cult mind-fuck.

Hopefully, someday the parents will wake up and find their daughter
again and become a real family.

> Tilman

roger gonnet

Nov 1, 2002, 3:39:05 AM11/1/02

"Garry" <ffr...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
f6058cf6.02103...@posting.google.com...

Indeed. What makes me dubious of the agreement's value would be if the
parents must pay 500 euros a month rather than paying all the sum at the
same time, like Tilman says above.

I'm almost sure that this is only a trap from the crime cult to get the
daughter silenced for year or... she'd have to go after her parents
again before courts, bailiffs, etc.

Never accept any such contract. That's gag.

Never forget that that cult is milliardaire.

*
roger

Tilman Hausherr

Nov 1, 2002, 12:23:30 PM11/1/02
On Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:39:05 +0100, "roger gonnet"
<gon...@antisectes.net> wrote in
<3dc23daa$0$6098$626a...@news.free.fr>:

>Indeed. What makes me dubious of the agreement's value would be if the
>parents must pay 500 euros a month rather than paying all the sum at the
>same time, like Tilman says above.

He probably doesn't have so much money. If he had 35000 Euros in the
bank, he would quickly be offered a "new" course for 35000 Euros or more
:-)

>Never forget that that cult is milliardaire.

The cult was not a party in the lawsuit.

Tilman

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
til...@berlin.snafu.de http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

roger gonnet

Nov 2, 2002, 5:35:41 AM11/2/02

"Tilman Hausherr" <til...@berlin.snafu.de> a écrit dans le message de
news: 83e5sugon7fqbkqug...@4ax.com...

> On Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:39:05 +0100, "roger gonnet"
> <gon...@antisectes.net> wrote in
> <3dc23daa$0$6098$626a...@news.free.fr>:
>
> >Indeed. What makes me dubious of the agreement's value would be if
the
> >parents must pay 500 euros a month rather than paying all the sum at
the
> >same time, like Tilman says above.
>
> He probably doesn't have so much money. If he had 35000 Euros in the
> bank, he would quickly be offered a "new" course for 35000 Euros or
more
> :-)
>
> >Never forget that that cult is milliardaire.
>
> The cult was not a party in the lawsuit.

Perhaps, but the cult was "advicing" the parents. Do you have anything
about the attorney choice for the family, or some indications about the
links between them and the cult?

roger