UN official claims they “own the science” at WEF event

D. Schlenk

Dec 7, 2022, 4:04:30 AM12/7/22
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-12-04-un-official-claims-they-own-science-wef.html

UN official claims they “own the science” at WEF event

Sunday, December 04, 2022

by Ramon Tomey

https://www.naturalnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/91/2022/12/1402991039_united-nations-general-assembly.jpg

(Natural News) A United Nations (UN) official has claimed
that they “own the science” during an event organized by the
World Economic Forum (WEF).

UN Undersecretary-General for Global Communications Melissa
Fleming made this declaration during the Sustainable
Development Impact (SDI) Meetings in September. The meeting,
which happened at the same time as the UN General Assembly,
featured a panel on “tackling disinformation.” Fleming was
one of the panelists, alongside representatives from fake
news purveyor CNN and Brown University in Rhode Island.

“We’re becoming much more proactive. We own the science, and
we think that the world should know it, and the platforms
themselves also do,” said Fleming.

The UN official also admitted to partnering with technology
giant Google to ensure searches about “climate change”
adhere to the globalist narrative.

“For example – if you Google ‘climate change,’ you will, at
the top of your search … get all kinds of UN resources,” she
explained. “We started this partnership [because] we were
shocked to see that when we googled ‘climate change,’ we
were getting incredibly distorted information right at the
top.”

Moreover, Fleming also highlighted how the UN partnered with
TikTok on the Team Halo project. The endeavor sought to
boost messaging about the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19)
coming from medical and scientific communities on the
Chinese-made social media app.

“We had another trusted messenger project, which was called
‘Team Halo.’ We trained scientists around the world and some
doctors on TikTok, and we had TikTok working with us.”

Moreover, Fleming revealed that the UN looked to influencers
to push its message as people did not trust the organization
when it came to COVID-19 messaging.

“Another really key strategy we had was to deploy
influencers … who were really keen [and] have huge
followings, but really keen to help carry messages that were
going to serve their communities,” she said. “They were much
more trusted than the UN telling them something from [its]
New York City headquarters.”

Other panelists rebuke parties challenging the globalist
narrative

Meanwhile, WEF Managing Director Adrian Monck remarked that
CNN was part of a political war strategy to own the
narrative. The WEF executive had been on the warpath in
recent months, calling people who expose the globalist
organization’s Great Reset agenda as “white supremacists”
and “anti-Semites” engaged in “far-right disinformation
campaigns.”

“CNN is both an organization that’s trying to make sense of
the world and trying to establish the facts. It’s also part
of a political war on who owns the narrative,” he said.

Another panelist, Brown’s Claire Wardle, complained about
free speech during the event. She expressed frustrations
about people not having “a more nuanced conversation about
speech.”

“I just wish we could have a more nuanced conversation about
speech,” Wardle said. “This idea that all speech is equal is
not true, and I wish we could just have that conversation
properly.” (Related: Klaus Schwab and his WEF minions are
now recruiting “information warriors” to stamp out free
speech on the internet.)

The Daily Expose eviscerated Wardle’s complaint, pointing
out that she “simultaneously engaged in a nuanced
conversation about free speech” while complaining about the
latter during the WEF panel.

“Free speech is free speech. It allows for nuanced
conversation by default,” the independent outlet pointed
out.

It ultimately remarked on Fleming’s declaration about
“owning the science.”

“Owning the science leads to owning the narrative. Owning
the narrative means controlling thought and speech.
Controlling thought and speech means the end of free
society,” the Expose noted.

“Welcome to the Great Reset. The unelected globalists’
authoritarian attempts to remake society out of the
destruction of the old are becoming increasingly more
obvious and desperate, as the people’s trust in the global
elites continues to crumble.”

Watch this clip of Melissa Fleming as she claims that they
“own the science” during the September WEF panel.

https://www.brighteon.com/eef05632-3032-49f7-9d32-
0536009d4514

This video is from the WAKE UP channel on Brighteon.com.

More related stories:

“We own the science,” brags UN representative at World
Economic Forum.

Globalists colluding with Big Tech to manipulate the
internet under the guise of “fighting disinfo.”

Globalist narrative: UN, WEF both admit to tampering with
Google search results and colluding with Big Tech to impose
mass censorship.

Sources include:

SHTFPlan.com

Expose-News.com