Vaccine Shedding Finally Proven!

D. Schlenk

May 26, 2022, 12:40:44 PM5/26/22
https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/vaccine-shedding-finally-proven?s=r

Vaccine Shedding Finally Proven!

Statistically Significant Vaccine Shedding from Parents to
Children

Igor Chudov

May 3, 2022

Do vaccinated people shed their vaccine byproducts to us?
We definitely, for sure, knew that vaccine shedding was not
a thing, because "health experts and fact checkers" told us
so.

And we "believe science" and our "health experts". Right?

Except that it is WRONG and vaccine shedding has just
been proven by science!

Even I believed that there was no plausible mechanism for
vaccine shedding. I thought that it was a baseless
conspiracy theory. Stupid me. It turned out that I WAS
WRONG and vaccine shedding is real and can be
measured.

A study "Evidence for Aerosol Transfer of SARS-CoV2-
specific Humoral Immunity" was just released.

Evaluation of samples in this fashion revealed that high
intranasal IgG in vaccinated parents was significantly
associated (p-value = 0.01) with a 0.38 increase in the
log transformed intranasal IgG gMFIs within a child from
the same household (Fig 1F).

Let me try to explain it. First, these scientists from the
University of Colorado looked at face masks, worn by
vaccinated health care workers. They found that those
workers shed antibodies generated by vaccination, and
some antibodies got trapped in the masks and could be
detected. This means that vaccinated people are literally
"shedding" vaccine-caused antibodies.

Interested in that, scientists looked further: they compared
unvaccinated children living with unvaccinated parents, to
similarly unvaccinated children, but living with vaccinated
parents.

It turned out that vaxxed parents actively shed vaccine-
produced particles onto their children so that the kids
acquired "humoral immunity" following shedding from
their parents! Not only was this finding evident in the data,
it actually was STRONGLY statistically significant with p-
value of 0.01! This means that this was not a chance
finding.

It remains to be explained WHY children have intranasal
IgG. The authors seem to think that it is because of
antibody shedding via droplets. In other words, they seem
to propose that what is transferred is IgG itself in saliva
droplets. They may be right. That said, there is a
possibility that children DEVELOP intranasal IgG because
other vaccine byproducts or exosomes are being shed.

It could even be due to lipid mRNA nanoparticles
themselves shed and being transferred via saliva, like a
virus. In fact, considering two replies to this article that
I quoted at the bottom, mRNA lipid nanoparticle shedding is
most likely. Why? Because the responders report
experiencing STRONG IMMUNE REACTIONS.

Such byproducts would be CAUSING intranasal IgG in
children as an immune reaction in children, rather than
those IgGs being essentially mechanically spat from
parents onto their children.

The article, while very interesting, is only the first step
in researching vaccine shedding and I hope that further
light will be shed (pun intended) on this phenomenon!

The authors, possibly in hopes of getting their article
approved by science censors, call it a good thing:

Our results suggest that aerosol transmission of
antibodies may also contribute to host protection and
represent an entirely unrecognized mechanism by which
passive immune protection may be communicated.
Whether antibody transfer mediates host protection will
be a function of exposure, but it seems reasonable to
suggest, all things being equal, that any amount of
antibody transfer would prove useful to the recipient
host.

I am not sure if I can call it a good thing myself.
Antibodies or mRNA nanoparticles from vaccines NOT approved
by the FDA for children are being shed from parents to
children, without consent or knowledge of either parents, or
children. All of this is followed by denials by authorities.

Do you think that it is a good thing?

Please share this article widely!