-- WHY THE EU PROHIBITION OF INTERNATIONAL USE OF LOCALITY PRODUCT NAMES HAS NO MERIT

dolf

Oct 31, 2023, 2:58:19 AM10/31/23
THE ADOPTION OF NAMES COULD INCLUDE A PLACE OF ORIGIN WHICH IS AN IMPORTANT
LEGAL PRECEDENT FOR AUSTRALIA'S MULTI CULTURAL SOCIETY

Surnames became mandatory in The Netherlands in 1811, when Napoleon
Bonaparte required them. That meant everyone in the country had to choose a
permanent surname for their family. It could be anything they desired, and
quite a large number of families chose the patronymic surname their male
head of household was already using.

While Napoleon’s edict was certainly meant to simplify and standardize the
naming practices in Europe, it got off to a rocky start. Because each
person was at liberty to choose his own surname, even within a single
family, each brother might have taken a different surname. Ultimately, a
surname could be taken from anywhere. Typical sources included unique and
sometimes unflattering nicknames, a person’s patronymic, their father’s
patronymic, a place of origin, an occupation, or a position within the
community or within their own family.

<https://www.legacytree.com/blog/dutch-surnames>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

dolf

Oct 31, 2023, 4:21:27 AM10/31/23
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> THE ADOPTION OF NAMES COULD INCLUDE A PLACE OF ORIGIN WHICH IS AN IMPORTANT
> LEGAL PRECEDENT FOR AUSTRALIA'S MULTI CULTURAL SOCIETY

"We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall
fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall
defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in
the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

YOUTUBE: "Winston Churchill Speech We Shall Fight On The Beaches"

<https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=taGgntNWFSE>

And even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large
part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas,
armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until,
in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps
forth to the rescue and the liberation of the Old."

dolf

Oct 31, 2023, 6:16:06 AM10/31/23
Quiet frankly the Europeans would do well to acknowledge that Turkey is a
totalitarian (fascist) state and that whilst the Vatican City state ghetto
of human indecency remains then Italy can never be a democracy:

Viva la commonwealth of Israel 🇮🇱

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Instructions%20For%20Legal%20Assistance%20-%20Appendix%20726.pdf>

dolf

Oct 31, 2023, 2:10:09 PM10/31/23
Quiet frankly the Europeans would do well to acknowledge that Turkey is
a totalitarian (fascist) state and that whilst the Vatican City state
ghetto of human indecency remains then Italy can never be a democracy:

HERE ARE THE PROTOTYPES TO #297 / #333 - VATICAN CITY-STATE / ITALIAN
STATE / GERMAN FASCISM / ISLAM

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Hitler%20Claim%20to%20Science.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Papal%20War%20Commemorations%20Intellectual%20Property%20Theft%202.png>

"THAT AT THAT TIME YE WERE WITHOUT CHRIST, BEING #1492 - *ALIENS*-G526:
FROM THE *COMMONWEALTH*-G4174: OF ISRAEL, AND STRANGERS FROM THE
COVENANTS OF PROMISE, HAVING NO HOPE, AND WITHOUT GOD IN THE WORLD:"
[Ephesians 2:12]

HERE ARE THE PROTOTYPES TO AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH WHICH AS
CAESAROPAPISM IS DIFFERENT TO ITALIAN AND ROMAN CATHOLIC FASCISM

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DIALECT-FORMULATION.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Letters%20Patent%20Variance%20Simple.pdf>

    #358 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 27 OCTOBER 2023 as [#20, #70, #10,
#50, #8, #200] /
    #361 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 27 OCTOBER 2023 as [#20, #70, #10,
#50, #1, #10, #200] /
#420 as [#20, #70, #10, #50, #70, #200] = koinós (G2839): {UMBRA: #420 %
#41 = #10} 1) *COMMON*; 2) common i.e. ordinary, *BELONGING* *TO*
*GENERALITY*; 2a) by the Jews, unhallowed, profane, Levitically unclean;

#505 as [#80, #70, #30, #10, #300, #5, #9, #1] /
#506 as [#80, #70, #30, #10, #300, #5, #10, #1] = politeía (G4174):
{UMBRA: #506 % #41 = #14} 1) the administration of civil affairs; 2) *A*
*STATE* *OR* *COMMONWEALTH*; 3) *CITIZENSHIP*, *THE* *RIGHTS* *OF* *A*
*CITIZEN*;

dolf

Oct 31, 2023, 2:55:54 PM10/31/23
WE OUGHT TO CAUTION ESPECIALLY THE ITALIAN / TURKEY FASCIST STATES ON
THEIR PROPAGANDA OVER ISRAEL'S STRUGGLE AGAINST TOTALITARIANISM