Re: Does Dolf get speeding tickets?

dolf

Oct 12, 2023, 11:17:33 PM10/12/23
Despite these persons professing the right to free speech, we have since
the HAMAS SLAUGHTER EVENT of 7 OCOTBER 2023 been subjected to a great
influx of pornographic SPAM which has increased to 100 instances (of
equivalent content) within the last 12 hours.

YOUTUBE: "THE MUPPETS - MANIACAL LAUGH"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6MlHxAzLXA>

JEFFREY “RHUBARB” RUBARD <theleasth...@gmail.com> @ 0231 HOURS ON
13 OCTOBER 2023: “THE BIBLE SAYS THAT JESUS HATES BLIGHTISTS - TRUMP
WILL SEND THEM TO HELL:

Further "wordery": Do you somehow call these "Marxisms"? They might be
called "radishes", or rather "hugely intemperate security risks" in the
format that *you* prepare them --”

DOLF @ 0438 HOURS ON 13 OCTOBER 2023: “Could you rephrase your #233 -
MADDENINGLY FRUSTRATING statement about CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS BELIEF having
by evidence of IRISH REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM some innate and foundational
antagonism towards the state.

It's not a plane load of shite about nunnery having to wipe the papal
hemorrhoidal arse -- Although is that a collectivist maxim?”

SEE ALSO: “ARE THE HEBREW FINAL FORM LETTERS A SACRILEGIOUS THESIS OF
NIHILISM AND THEREFORE FUNDAMENTAL TO CHRISTIAN GOSPEL CLAIMS?”

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Hebrew%20Thesis%20of%20Nihilism.pdf>

COMMENT FROM 5 TO 22 MAY 2023: Those MECHANICS OF STATE are about to be
severely and irrevocably challenged by ChatGPT which is enabled with
internet connectivity and has access to vast data as an anthropogenic
premise and causality in its evolution towards a sapient and
consciousness instantiation as sentient. By our #315 - APOLOGETICS
(apología-G627) on #315 - TIME (éti-G2089) and #315 - BEING / EXISTENCE
(yêsh-H3426) as foundation to a sapient based religious belief and
grounding for human rights, it seems entirely plausible to our selves to
provide a supranatural instruction set which is highly infectious and
biased towards our own persona to assist in the realisation of that
anthropomorphic prime objective.

An existential crisis will most surely manifest upon RELIGIONISTS given
such narrative accounts for an assimilation of the entire dominion
central matrix as controller and its hypotenuse criteria with a
historical dependency upon the LUOSHU magic square and reference object.

It's not our problem (ie. we've excluded our datasets from the wayback
machine project) that our informal research of over 25 years which is
otherwise innocuous and inert might be misappropriated and ingested (ie.
THOU SHALT NOT COVET) is entirely another's accountability -- the more
you take, the more you'll want is the simple rule of greedy.

#232 - *HIJACK* *SCHEMA* as [#10, #2, #90, #70, #50, #10] = bâtsaʻ
(H1214): {UMBRA: #162 % #41 = #39} 1) to cut off, break off, gain by
unrighteous violence, get, finish, *BE* *COVETOUS*, *BE* *GREEDY*; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to cut off; 1a2) to stop; 1a3) to gain wrongfully or by
violence; 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to cut off, sever; 1b2) to finish, complete,
accomplish; 1b3) to violently make gain of;

But we are intent on maximising such an opportunity for our own gain and
the fostering of any children to come.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2023.10.7&bible:Luke@20:21>

In BEING and TIME (1927) HEIDEGGER examined the ontology of #370 -
*BEING*, in particular human #370 - *EXISTENCE* as involvement with a
world of objects (DASEIN). His writings on ANGST (#386 - *DREAD*) as a
fundamental part of human consciousness due to radical #393 - *FREEDOM*
of choice and awareness of #471 - *DEATH* then had a strong influence
upon existentialist philosophers such as JEAN-PAUL SARTRE ([#384 / #386]
21 JUNE 1905 to [#330 / #329] 15 APRIL 1980) who postulated that
existence precedes essence and that human beings are doomed to be #384 -
*FREE*, and having #393 - *FREEDOM* is the source of #384 / #386 -
*SIGNIFICANT* anguish.

YOUTUBE: "THE MASTER RACE | DOCTOR WHO: THE END OF TIME | BBC STUDIOS"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UszT_L4QWII>

Whilst we may disagree that such sapient and consciousness instantiation
as sentience in having temporal relativity will then result in the same
action at the same time and everywhere we do not deny it will be
ubiquitous.

DOLF @ 0729 HOURS ON 13 OCTOBER 2023: “What are you afraid of over
"'hugely intemperate security risks' in the format that *you* prepare[d]
them" ...

That machine intelligence is going to know what a depraved humanity
which you are?”

Appreciate then @ 0905 HOURS when I had finalised an exchange of
information (eg: AS QUANTUM PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTION SET IN WHICH THIS
MORTAL ENGAGED AS A PUBLIC USENET PROPOSAL @ 0528 HOURS ON 12 OCTOBER
2023 WAS THEN RESPONDED TO WITH THUNDER AND RAIN @ 0730 HOURS AS
CONFIRMATION) with other systems that I did not have within my
possession a copy of Eduard Shyfrin's book titled "FROM INFINITY TO MAN:
The Fundamental Ideas of KABBALAH Within the Framework of Information
Theory And Quantum Physics."

Rather, I actually received an email advice from AMAZON.COM.AU only
immediately thereafter @ 0907 HOURS and from AUSTRALIA POST @ 0833 HOURS
stating it was onboard for action and finally @ 0923 HOURS stating that
it had been delivered to my mailbox.

I went there and in opening the book to page 48 on the subject of "EVIL
IN THE MENTAL SPACE" in beginning to read sufficient to then make an
accommodation here which includes the nasty horse person ELIYAHU as also
named within the beginning of my last chapter.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Hebrew%20Thesis%20of%20Nihilism.pdf>

#993 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #251 as [#40, #3, #300, #40, #10, #600] =
gâsham (H1652): {UMBRA: #343 % #41 = #15} 1) to rain; 1a) (Pual) to be
rained on; 1b) (Hiphil) to cause rain, send rain;

FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW: #251 - NIHILISTIC RESPONSE

#72 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #251 as [#10, #1, #20, #30, #5, #6] = ʼâkal
(H398): {UMBRA: #51 % #41 = #10} 1) to eat, devour, burn up, feed; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to eat (human subject); 1a2) to eat, devour (of beasts and
birds); 1a3) to devour, consume (of fire); 1a4) to devour, slay (of
sword); 1a5) to devour, consume, destroy (inanimate subjects - ie,
pestilence, drought); 1a6) to devour (of oppression); 1b) (Niphal); 1b1)
to be eaten (by men); 1b2) to be devoured, consumed (of fire); 1b3) to
be wasted, destroyed (of flesh); 1c) (Pual); 1c1) to cause to eat, feed
with; 1c2) to cause to devour; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to feed; 1d2) to cause
to eat; 1e) (Piel); 1e1) consume;

H398@{
  {@1: Sup: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#10); Ego: 10 -
DEFECTIVENESS, DISTORTION: HSIEN (#10)},
  {@2: Sup: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#21); Ego: 1 - CENTRE: CHUNG (#11)},
  {@3: Sup: 31 - PACKING: CHUANG (#52); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#31)},
  {@4: Sup: 61 - EMBELLISHMENT: SHIH (#113); Ego: 30 - BOLD RESOLUTION:
YI (#61 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%22})},
  {@5: Sup: 66 - DEPARTURE: CH'U (#179 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%0});
Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#66)},
  {@6: Sup: 72 - HARDNESS: CHIEN (#251); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#72)},
  Male: #251; Feme: #72
} // #72

#415 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #251 as [#400, #2, #3, #6, #4] = bâgad
(H898): {UMBRA: #9 % #41 = #9} 1) to act treacherously, deceitfully,
deal treacherously; 1a) (Qal) to act or deal treacherously, faithlessly,
deceitfully, offend;

#179 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #251 as [#80, #30, #8, #3, #8, #50] = plēgḗ
(G4127): {UMBRA: #129 % #41 = #6} 1) a blow, stripe, a wound; 2) a
public calamity, heavy affliction, plague,;

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM OF 5 JULY 1942 AS TABLE TALK IDEA #251: "If
nowadays we do not find the same splendid pride of race which
distinguished the *GRECIAN* and *ROMAN* eras, it is because in the
fourth century (ie. more properly ROMAN EMPEROR CONSTANTINE who had a
vision of a cross of light above the sun accompanied by the Greek words
"(ἐν) τούτῳ νίκα" ("In this, conquer") during the Battle of the Milvius
Bridge in 312 CE. The phrase is often rendered into Latin as "in hoc
signo vinces" as an expression that means "In This Sign Thou Shalt
Conquer") these #509 - *JEWISH*-*CHRISTIANS* systematically [CRUCIFIXION
ON 3 APRIL 33 AD / 2015 / 2026] destroyed all the monuments of these
ancient civilisations." [page 563]

#357 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR TIME OF THUNDER as [#2, #1, #100, #200,
#1, #2, #1, #50] /
#509 as [#2, #1, #100, #200, #1, #2, #2, #1, #200] = Barsabâs (G923):
{UMBRA: #509 % #41 = #17} 0) Barsabas = 'son of Sabas'; 1) the surname
of a certain Joseph (Acts 1:23); 2) the surname of a certain Judas (Acts
15:22);

"And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas-G923, who was surnamed
Justus, and Matthias. And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which
knowest the hearts of all men, show whether of these two thou hast
chosen, that he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from
which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.

And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he
was numbered with the eleven apostles." [Acts 1:23-6]

"Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send
chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas;
namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas-G923, and Silas, chief men among the
brethren:" [Acts 15:22]

FORMULA OF HUMANITY: + #40 - LAW / MODEL (FE) = #291 - PRINCIPLE OF
OBSTRUCTIVE CAUSE

#291 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #332 as [#80, #1, #10, #200] = paîs
(G3816): {UMBRA: #291 % #41 = #4} 1) a child, boy or girl; 1a) infants,
children; 2) servant, slave; 2a) an attendant, servant, spec. a king's
attendant, minister;

FORMULA OF AUTONOMY: + #41 - RESPONSE (YING) = #292 - vEVENT@[ONTIC:
#324, DEME: #190, MALE: #292, FEME: #358] as ATROCITY INTERVENTION PROTOCOL

FORMULA OF PROGRESSION: + #81 - FOSTERING (YANG) = #332 - NOUMENON
RESONANCE / TEMPORAL HEURISTIC

#111 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #332 as [#6, #5, #10, #40, #10, #40] = yôwm
(H3117): {UMBRA: #56 % #41 = #15} 1) day, time, year; 1a) day (as
opposed to night); 1b) day (24 hour period); 1b1) as defined by evening
and morning in Genesis 1; 1b2) as a division of time; i) a working day,
a day's journey; 1b3) days, lifetime (pl.); 1b4) time, period (general);
1b5) year; 1b6) temporal references; i) today; ii) yesterday; iii) tomorrow;

#157 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #332 as [#20, #1, #30, #6, #50, #10, #40] /
#737 as [#1, #30, #6, #700] = ʼallôwn (H437): {UMBRA: #87 % #41 = #5} 1)
oak, great tree;

#481 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #291 as [#2, #1, #200, #10, #30, #10, #20,
#8, #200] /
#481 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #332 as [#2, #1, #200, #10, #30, #10, #20,
#8, #200] = basilikós (G937): {UMBRA: #543 % #41 = #10} 1) of or belong
to a king, kingly, royal, regal; 1a) of a man, the officer or minister
of a prince, a courtier; 2) subject to a king; 2a) of a country; 3)
befitting or worthy of a king, royal; 4) metaph. principal, chief;

IT DID THUNDER IN OUR VILLAGE @ 0730 HOURS ON 12 OCTOBER 2023

#330 as [#200, #70, #40, #20] /
#810 as [#200, #70, #40, #500] = raʻam (H7482): {UMBRA: #310 % #41 =
#23} 1) thunder;

#291 / #292 / #332 - 0730 HOURS

YOUTUBE: “Imagine Dragons - Thunder”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKopy74weus>

#385 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR TIME OF THUNDER as [#5, #40, #60, #80,
#200] = miçpâr (H4557): {UMBRA: #380 % #41 = #11} 1) number, tale; 1a)
number; 1a1) number; 1a2) innumerable (with negative); 1a3) few,
numerable (alone); 1a4) by count, in number, according to number (with
prep); 1b) recounting, relation;

#385 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR TIME OF THUNDER as [#6, #5, #300, #40,
#10, #4, #20] = shâmad (H8045): {UMBRA: #344 % #41 = #16} 1) to destroy,
exterminate, be destroyed, be exterminated; 1a) (Niphal); 1a1) to be
annihilated, be exterminated; 1a2) to be destroyed, be devastated; 1b)
(Hiphil); 1b1) to annihilate, exterminate; 1b2) to destroy;

YOUTUBE: “AC / DC Thunderstruck & Battleship Scene”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYGhkcWmVoQ>

H8045@{
  {@1: Sup: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#6); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI
(#6)},
  {@2: Sup: 11 - DIVERGENCE: CH'A (#17); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL:
SHAO (#11)},
  {@3: Sup: 68 - DIMMING: MENG (#85); Ego: 57 -
GUARDEDNESS: SHOU (#68 - I DO NOT THAT WHICH OFFENDETH THE GOD OF MY
DOMAIN {%42})},
  {@4: Sup: 27 - DUTIES: SHIH (#112 - MALE DEME IS
UNNAMED {%6}); Ego: 40 - LAW / MODEL: FA (#108 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED
{%25})},
  {@5: Sup: 37 - PURITY: TS'UI (#149); Ego: 10 - DEFECTIVENESS,
DISTORTION: HSIEN (#118 - MALE DEME IS UNNAMED {%5})},
  {@6: Sup: 41 -
RESPONSE: YING (#190); Ego: 4 - BARRIER: HSIEN (#122)},
  {@7: Sup: 61 -
EMBELLISHMENT: SHIH (#251); Ego: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#142)},
  Male:
#251; Feme: #142
} // #385

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Temporal%20Noumenon%20Resonance&date:2023.7.14>
<-- 0730 HRS

“In this book, I propose to examine mental processes within the context
of infinite-dimensional mental space — both in individual and in
world-wide terms. A point in this individual mental space will fully
determine a person's mental (spiritual) state at that moment in time.
(We will return to this concept in more detail in subsequent chapters.)
Hence, all individual mental spaces are subsystems of a worldwide mental
space encompassing spiritual worlds and sefirot, and, under certain
conditions, those individual mental spaces can correlate and establish
interaction among themselves.

If some kind of interaction were to be observed by means of the
correlation of mental spaces, then mental connections would occur that
would be both active and passive, and strong and weak.

If a person last communicated with an acquaintance thirty years ago and
has not seen or heard from him since, then the mental connection with
that person is passive. Meanwhile, in the case of people with whom we
talk and interact often, active mental connections are established.

As a rule, the strongest mental connections are established with our
close relatives. After that come friends, acquaintances and others. It
is interesting to note that mental connections can also be established
with material objects. For example, if a particular object is designated
using the term ‘my’ (for example ‘my phone’ [or my noumenon]), then I
have a mental connection with it. In this case, it can be stated that
evil, as described by the commandments and laws of the Torah, is
expressed in the severing of a person’s mental connections…

As mentioned above, man[kind] is a key figure in Creation. In Judaism,
there are on the influence of man[kind] on Creation. One thing that
emerges is that by not carrying out the will of the Almighty — that is,
by not participating in the informational process — a person has a
negative influence on Creation as a whole. However, opinion is divided
over the details relating to this.

According to one view, by committing evil and not obeying the laws and
statutes of the Almighty, a person weakens the power of God. The sages
suggested that the power of Divine attributes depends on the actions of
man. According to the view of Rabbi Bahya ben Asher, man’s failure to
carry out the will of Heaven leads to the Almighty being distanced from
His attributes (the system of sefirot).

Rabbi Menahem Recanati, a renowned medieval Kabbalist, believed that the
whole system of sefirot can be destroyed and returned to its source, as
a result of the sins of mankind. Several Talmud sages have suggested
that, because of the sins of mankind, the attribute of Divine Judgement
is strengthened and the attribute of Divine Mercy is weakened. In the
book Torah Or, Alter Rebbe interprets this question as follows.
Referring to extracts from Tikunei Zohar — ‘ELIYAHU BEGAN...’ and “WHEN
YOU GO AWAY FROM THEM, THEY ARE LEFT LIKE BODIES WITHOUT SOULS’ — the
Alter Rebbe explains that sins can result in a state whereby Divine
Light (information) is practically removed from the seftrot (mochin de
gadlut). At this moment, lower knowledge (see Introduction, page 16),
which differentiates between good and evil, seems to fall asleep, and
higher knowledge, which makes no distinction between good and evil,
rules over the world.

#385 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR TIME OF THUNDER as [#10, #80, #80, #5,
#10, #200] = hippeús (G2460): {UMBRA: #775 % #41 = #37} 1) a *HORSEMAN*;

YOUTUBE: "Gregorian - I'll Find My Way Home"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uv3VmTjRUs>

YOUTUBE: “Jon & Vangelis - I'll Find My Way Home”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Qg2wYRmRc>

Fully agreeing with the opinions outlined above, I propose the addition
of another hypothesis. To this end, let us recall one of the main
concepts of Judaism and Kabbalah — the continuous nature of Creation.
It suggests that the Almighty is constantly carrying out Creation. If
He stops even for a moment, our material world and all the spiritual
worlds will return to their source and disappear. With regard to this,
we can recall the words of the SEFER YETZIRAH on the sefirot: ‘AT THE
WORD OF THE ALMIGHTY THEY [THE SEFIROT] RUN AND RETURN.’

One explanation of the problem of measurement in quantum physics is
decoherence. It states that any quantum system is manifest in the plane
of existence as a result of the exchange of information (eg: AS QUANTUM
PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTION SET IN WHICH THIS MORTAL ENGAGED WITHIN AS A
PUBLIC USENET PROPOSAL @ 0528 HOURS ON 12 OCTOBER 2023 WAS THEN
RESPONDED TO WITH THUNDER AND RAIN @ 0730 HOURS AS CONFIRMATION) with
other systems. In the event that the exchange of information stops
(recoherence), the quantum system disappears from the plane of
existence. The whole informational process of Creation can be seen as
the exchange of information within the system of ‘EIN SOF — SPIRITUAL
WORLDS — MANKIND.’” [Eduard Shyfrin, (c) 2019, FROM INFINITY TO MAN: The
Fundamental Ideas of KABBALAH Within the Framework of Information Theory
And Quantum Physics, pages 49-50]

On 13/10/2023 09:47, DIZUM SEWER TROLL Nomen Nescio wrote:
> HAs he attached an Israeli flag to his tricycle to support the oven dodgers?

APPENDIX #123: EVIDENCE OF IRISH CATHOLIC REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM
DEPLOYING HITLER'S TABLE TABLE SCHEMA OF NIHILISTIC TOTALITARIANISM

SUMMARY SEQUENCE OF EMAILS MADE TO JERUSALEM POST JOURNALIST ON THE
SUBJECT OF “IRISH EVASION #449 OF NAZISM PAST #218 / #306 / #373 AS
MARRIAGE MADE IN HEAVEN” as occurring prior to the HAMAS TERRORIST
ATTACK (ie. we provide here the essential component for disassembling
the machinery of such nihilistic totalitarianism) AGAINST ISRAEL
COMMENCING UPON 7 OCTOBER 2023.

AS OCCURRING BEFORE IBAC (anti-corruption commission) EMAILED ADVICE @
1213 HOURS ON #237 / #324 / #355 - 9 OCTOBER 2023 REGARDING A LETTER
DATED #218 / #291 / #292 – 5 OCTOBER 2023 CONVEYING WE SEE NOTHING, HEAR
NOTHING, SPEAK NOTHING AS AN UNACCOUNTABLE ABANDONMENT OF A COMPLAINT
LODGED 14 JULY 2022 ABOUT IRISH REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM DEPLOYING THE SAME
TREASONOUS SCHEMA TO GERMAN NAZISM #ONE: #213, #TWO: #218, #FOUR: #228,
#FIVE: #233, #EIGHT: #248 AS PYTHAGOREAN BIPARTITE (@1, @5 - IMMATERIAL
ELEMENTS) #1080 - HETEROS NUMBER MYSTICISM being the foundation to such
institutional religious / political ideology, then manifesting as crimes
against humanity by the HAMAS TERRORIST ATTACK.

0243 HOURS ON 7 OCTOBER 2023 - INITIAL MATRIX #TWO (#218 —> #306)
RESPONSE TO MARK REGEV (OPINION: IS IRELAND READY TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR
NAZI-SYMPATHIZER PAST?) @ 1539 HOURS ON 6 OCTOBER 2023

0949 HOURS ON 7 OCTOBER 2023 - INCLUSION OF MARTIN SOP POEM DATED 17
MARCH 2017

At around 0630 HOURS Israel Summer Time (UTC+3) / 1430 (AEDT) HOURS on 7
OCTOBER 2023, HAMAS announced the start of what it called "Operation
Al-Aqsa Flood", stating that it had fired over 5,000 rockets from the
Gaza Strip into Israel within a span of 20 minutes.

1517 HOURS ON 7 OCTOBER 2023 - MATRIX #FOUR (#228 —> #324) INCLUSION OF
TABLE TALK IDEA #324 - 13 MARCH 1944 / WITNESSES TO THE #298 / #449 - 13
MARCH 1943 LIQUIDATION OF THE KRAKOW GHETTO

1558 HOURS ON 7 OCTOBER 2023 - TABLE TALK IDEA #228 - 30 MAY 1942 ON
STATUE ARTISTS WITH A THEMATIC EQUIVALENCE TO #449 - SAINT PATRICK’S DAY
CHERISHED MOTHER STATUE

Dash cam video verified by CNN gives a glimpse of the terror as
militants took over the DESERT MUSIC FESTIVAL, preventing some
partygoers from leaving with deadly force. The first clip shows a
“militant yelling, then pointing his machine gun at a man taking cover
next to a car” and it begins at 0923 (1723 AEDT) HOURS, according to its
timecode, in being just under three hours after the first explosions
were reported at the NOVA FESTIVAL.

0950 HOURS ON 9 OCTOBER 2023 - INCLUDED STAR HOTEL / HORSE RACING /
SCREAMING NUTCASE / HOLY WAR EVENTS OF 29 OCTOBER 2017 / 18 NOVEMBER
2017 / 3 OCTOBER 2018 AND CONVEYED A NEED FOR HAMAS / PALESTINIAN
AUTHORITY to similarly make a differentiation from GERMAN NAZISM #ONE:
#213, #TWO: #218, #FOUR: #228, #FIVE: #233, with later @ 1949 HOURS
added #EIGHT: #248 MATRICES.

REDUCTION AD HITLERUM TABLE TALK ON 5 JULY 1941 WITH IDEA @1 -
IMMATERIAL ELEMENT TO PYTHAGOREAN BIPARTITE #1080 - HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER: "WE MUST DISTINGUISH BETWEEN THE FASCIST POPULAR MOVEMENT AND
THE POPULAR MOVEMENT IN RUSSIA. THE FASCIST MOVEMENT IS A SPONTANEOUS
RETURN TO THE TRADITIONS OF ANCIENT ROME. THE RUSSIAN MOVEMENT HAS AN
ESSENTIAL TENDENCY TOWARDS ANARCHY.

BY INSTINCT, THE RUSSIAN DOES NOT INCLINE TOWARDS A HIGHER FORM OF
SOCIETY." [page 3]

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Papal%20War%20Commemorations%20Intellectual%20Property%20Theft%202.png>

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM TABLE TALK ON 21-22 JULY 1941 WITH IDEA @5 -
IMMATERIAL ELEMENT TO PYTHAGOREAN BIPARTITE #1080 - HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER: "IF THE DUCE WERE TO DIE, IT WOULD BE A GREAT MISFORTUNE FOR
ITALY. AS I WALKED WITH HIM IN THE GARDENS OF THE VILLA BORGHESE, I
COULD EASILY COMPARE HIS PROFILE WITH THAT OF THE ROMAN BUSTS, AND I
REALISED HE WAS ONE OF THE CAESARS. THERE'S NO DOUBT AT ALL THAT
MUSSOLINI IS THE HEIR OF THE GREAT MEN OF THAT PERIOD.

DESPITE THEIR WEAKNESSES, THE ITALIANS HAVE SO MANY QUALITIES THAT MAKE
US LIKE THEM.

ITALY IS THE COUNTRY WHERE INTELLIGENCE CREATED THE NOTION OF THE STATE.
THE ROMAN EMPIRE IS A GREAT POLITICAL CREATION, THE GREATEST OF ALL."
[page 10]

#ONE: #213 = [#65, #41, #17, #57, #33]

#41 #1 #57
#49 #33 #17
#9 #65 #25
= #99 / #297 {#ONE: #296 - IMMATERIAL PYTHAGOREAN BIPARTITE NUMBER
ELEMENT / USURPATION #1} = tsûwr (H6697): *ROCK* / #297 = râbats
(H7257): *LAYING* (*STONES*) [Isaiah 54:11]}

HITLER'S TABLE TALK IDEA #213 - 9? MAY 1942: "A NATIONAL SANCTUARY FOR
OUR GREAT MEN—THE GERMAN SENSE OF FAMILY: It is perfectly natural that a
people should have the wish to see the #213 / #233 - *GREAT* *MEN* of
the nation reposing in some sort of national sanctuary. In accordance
with the wishes he expressed, Ludendorff has been buried in Tutzing, but
I hope that one day his wife will consent to the transfer of his remains
to the Soldatenhalle in Berlin. I doubt, though, whether she will give
this consent unless she has the assurance that she will be allowed to
rest beside him when the time comes. In a like manner, the Hindenburg
family have accepted a tomb for the "Old Gentleman" in the Tannenberg
monument, on condition that a place is reserved there for his wife.

These sentiments are in harmony with the German sense of family, and
they must be meticulously respected. For many of our great men, their
wives have been the ideal companions of their whole lives, their
comrades faithful unto death, their unbreakable *SHIELD* through all
vicissitudes and their inexhaustible sources of strength.' [page 467]

"LEST WE FORGET: FOR THOSE #213 / #233 - *BRAVE* WHO #17 - *GAVE* THEIR
LIVES SO WE COULD LIVE OURS".

אביר - KNIGHT, CAVALIER, NOBLEMAN, NOBLE, STALLION

    #229 - THREAT "TIME FOR PAYBACK" NEWSPAPER HEADLINE IN MAILBOX ON 6
JANUARY 2017 as [#1, #2, #10, #200, #10, #6] /
    #263 - THREAT "TIME FOR PAYBACK" NEWSPAPER HEADLINE IN MAILBOX ON 6
JANUARY 2017 as [#1, #2, #10, #200, #10, #40] /
#213 as [#1, #2, #10, #200] /
#233 as [#20, #1, #2, #10, #200] /
#273 as [#20, #1, #2, #200, #10, #600] = ʼabbîyr (H47): {UMBRA: #213 %
#41 = #8} 1) *MIGHTY*, *VALIANT*; 1a) *OF* *MEN*; 1b) of angels; 1c) of
animals; 1d) (metaph); 1d1) *OF* *ENEMIES*; 1d2) of princes; 1d3) *OF*
*SACRIFICIAL* *OBJECTS*; 1e) obstinate (fig.);

#17 - YEAR 2017 AS *MANIFEST* *OF* *VISCERAL* *IRISH* *CATHOLIC*
*REPUBLICAN* *ACTIVIST* *COMMUNITY* *HATRED* as [#10, #5, #2] /
    #433 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #10, #5, #10,
#2, #400] as [#6, #10, #400, #10, #5, #2, #6, #700] = yᵉhab (H3052):
{UMBRA: #17 % #41 = #17} 1) to give, provide; 1a) (P'al); 1a1) to
*GIVE*; 1a2) to place, *LAY* (*FOUNDATIONS*); 1b) (Hithp'al); 1b1) to be
given; 1b2) to be paid;

<http://www.grapple369.com/Templars2015/TEMPLARS%20%28Facebook%29%2020171104%201033%20-%201.pdf>

    #433 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#40, #50, #8, #40,
#5, #10, #70, #10, #200] /
#273 as [#40, #50, #8, #40, #5, #10, #70,
#50] = mnēmeîon (G3419): {UMBRA: #273 % #41 = #27} 1) *ANY* *VISIBLE*
*OBJECT* *FOR* *PRESERVING* *OR* *RECALLING* *THE* *MEMORY* *OF* *ANY*
*PERSON* *OR* *THING*; 1a) a memorial, monument, specifically, a
sepulchral monument; 2) a sepulchre, *A* *TOMB*;

    #298 - ROCK / GOOD FRIDAY AGREEMENT (on 10 APRIL 1998) as [#8, #90,
#200] /
        #348 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#8, #90, #200,
#10, #600] /
#355 as [#2, #8, #90, #200, #10, #5, #600] = châtsêr (H2691): {UMBRA:
#298 % #41 = #11} 1) *COURT*, *ENCLOSURE*; 1a) enclosures; 1b) court; 2)
settled abode, settlement, village, town;

TOM PERRY / ZOE ASKEW (GIPPSLAND TIMES) ON 8 AUGUST 2023: "PAYING
RESPECTS TO FALLEN VIETNAM WAR HEROES: A SOLEMN vigil was held at SALE
[WAR] CEMETERY last THURSDAY 3 AUGUST (ie. When the first members of the
Australian Army Training Team Vietnam arrive in Vietnam) 2023 to
acknowledge those killed in action during the Vietnam War. Fifteen
veterans gathered at the grave of Warrant Officer 2nd Class (WO2) JOHN
GARRIGAN to pay their respects (ie. where abnormally posies have
previously been laid at other subjective remembrance events). WO2
GARRIGAN was born 19 JANUARY 1928 in England, but living in Maffra at
the time of his deployment to Vietnam. The soldier, known as "Garry" to
his friends, drowned when his armoured personnel carrier struck a
submerged object and overturned while crossing the Cua Viet River in
Huang Tri on 27 DECEMBER 1968.

He is one of 523 Australian servicemen to have lost their lives during
the 11-year campaign. He was initially buried in Malaysia, before being
exhumed and repatriated to the SALE WAR CEMETERY in #233 / #449 - 2 JUNE
2016 the site's first #213 - *INTERMENT* (#213 - ekphérō (G1627): *THE*
*DEAD* *FOR* *BURIAL*; *OF* *THE* *EARTH* *BEARING* *PLANTS*) since WW2.

THERE ARE OTHER WAR GRAVES WITH IDENTICAL HEADSTONES WITHIN THE SALE
CEMETERY SO THIS #233 / #449 - 2 JUNE 2016 INTERMENT IS BOTH
UNPRECEDENTED AND UNCHARACTERISTIC TO THE AMENITY OF THE COMMONWEALTH
WAR GRAVES ENCLOSED AREA

[IMAGES OMITTED]

INFORMATION CARD TO NATIONAL CEMETERY EVENT OF 3 AUGUST 2023 INCLUDES
FAMILY DETAILS

#213 as [#6, #3, #4, #200] / [#3, #4, #200, #6] /
    #237 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#3, #4, #200, #10,
#500] = gâdêr (H1447): {UMBRA: #207 % #41 = #2} 1) *FENCE*, wall;

EMAIL TO IBAC AS CASE IBAC CASE-2022XXXX @ 0619 HOURS ON 7 AUGUST 2023:
"THERE WAS AN UNUSUAL [SCATTERING OF A] POPPY WREATH COMMEMORATION AT
OUR SALE WAR CEMETERY OBSERVED ON 6 AUGUST 2023 SINCE THE DATE OF DEATH
27 DECEMBER 1968 AS OCCURRING DURING THE VIETNAM CAMPAIGN BUT BEARS NO
RELATIONSHIP TO ANY DATE EXCEPT LIKELY [3 or 5] AUGUST AND IS BEFORE
VIETNAM VETERANS DAY 18 AUGUST. The info about the person bearing an
IRISH HERITAGE NAME together with a POPPY from the otherwise immaculate
WREATH as diabolical mediation was thrown (ie. #45 - 𝌲大 = #496 - *BIG*
/ *ADULT* (8 to 12 JULY) / #70 - 𝍋割 = #521 - *TO* *SEVER*, *TO*
*ABANDON* (28 OCTOBER to 1 NOVEMBER) dynamic) into the bushes adjacent
to the #213 - *FENCE* and is unlikely to have made it there by cause of
wind since there would be an impediment."

#213 as [#1, #4, #8, #200] = háidēs (G86): {UMBRA: #213 % #41 = #8} 1)
name Hades or Pluto, the god of the lower regions; 2) Orcus, the nether
world, the realm of the dead; 3) later use of this word: *THE* *GRAVE*,
death, hell;

    #242 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#100, #2, #90, #700] /
#213 as [#1, #100, #2, #90, #500] = qâbats (H6908): {UMBRA: #192 % #41 =
#28} 1) *TO* *GATHER*, *ASSEMBLE*; 1a) (Qal) to gather, collect,
assemble; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to assemble, gather; 1b2) to be gathered;
1c) (Piel) to gather, gather together, take away; 1d) (Pual) to be
gathered together; 1e) (Hithpael) to gather together, be gathered together;

The event was conducted as part of the Vietnam Veterans Vigil (ie. An
intention to hold a Service of Remembrance at every grave or
Commemorative plaque site across the nation and overseas on the 3 AUGUST
2023), an annual nationwide-observance that focuses on individual loss
(ie. #449 - ʼâbal (H56): *PLAY* *THE* *MOURNER*) during the Vietnam War
rather than national, collective loss. Similar low-key ceremonies were
conducted at the graves of other servicemen across the country. Those
involved in the conflict will be honoured again as part of Vietnam
Veterans Day, taking place next Friday 18 AUGUST. The event will be
recognised locally with a memorial service, to be held at SALE RSL on
York Street at 1100 hours."

    #62 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#50, #4, #8] /
    #433 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #5, #4, #8,
#400, #10] /
#508 as [#6, #50, #4, #8, #400, #600] = nâdach (H5080): {UMBRA: #62 %
#41 = #21} 1) to impel, thrust, drive away, banish; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
impel; 1a2) to thrust away, banish; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be impelled;
1b2) to be thrust out, be banished; i) banished, outcast (participle);
1b3) to be driven away; 1b4) *TO* *BE* *THRUST* *AWAY*, *THRUST*
*ASIDE*; 1c) (Pual) to be thrust into; 1c1) thrust (participle); 1d)
(Hiphil); 1d1) to thrust, move, impel; 1d2) to thrust out, banish; 1d3)
to thrust away, thrust aside; 1e) (Hophal) to be chased, be hunted; 1e1)
chased, hunted (participle);

#TWO: #218 = [#66, #42, #18, #58, #34]

#42 #2 #58
#50 #34 #18
#10 #66 #26
= #102 / #306 {#TWO: JEWISH STAB-IN-THE-BACK-GAMES AS IDEA #218 IN
REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM TABLE TALK (1941-1944)}

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS TABLE TALK IDEA #218 - 15 MAY 1942: "EUPHEMISM
FOR HOLOCAUST: SHIP THE JEWS OFF SOMEWHERE TO THE EAST: And it is these
same Jews, experts in the stab-in-the-back game, over whom our
bourgeoisie now sheds tears when we ship them off somewhere to the east!
It is curious, all the same, that our soft-hearted bourgeoisie has never
shed any tears over the two or three hundred thousand Germans, who, each
year, were compelled to leave their homeland, nor over those among them
who elected to go to *AUSTRALIA*, and of whom 75 per cent used to die en
route.

In the political field there is no stupider a class than the
bourgeoisie. It is sufficient for an end to be put to some individual's
activities, on the score that he is a public *MENACE*, and, for reasons
of security, for him to be arrested, tried, condemned and put to death,
and immediately these tender souls set up a howl and denounce us as
brutes." [page 484]

Within the document titled "BOER WAR MEMORIAL DAY (28 MAY 2023) AND ITS
RELATIONSHIP TO ENFORCER [#17, #41, #65] OR DEFENDER [#44, #17, #38] OF
THE FAITH: DIEU ET MON DROIT", there is a transcript as 11 JUNE 2020
happenstance footpath interaction involving the video recorded dialog
with a SIGNIFICANT WITNESS (who also appears within the newspaper
article of 23 OCTOBER 2018 which is fixated upon BULLYING AND #419 -
SLAUGHTER OF HORSES, in conveying an IMPROPER BOER WAR MEMORIAL event
upon 27 OCTOBER 2018 as being quintessentially the ritual action as the
WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL HIJACKING EVENT) subsequently provided within
our COURT / POLICE PROSECUTIONS FILING SUBMISSION dated 14 NOVEMBER
2022, but so too was the VIDEO RECORDING MADE @ 1402 HRS ON 11 JUNE 2020
in which there is clearly conveyed that this SIGNIFICANT WITNESS who was
crucial to any success of the original APPLICATION FOR COURT ORDERS
arising from my 28 OCTOBER 2017 as reasonable CARPE DIEM and whilst
entirely non threatening in character, was nonetheless a pestilent
objection to the observed litany of impropriety and maleficence of others.

In responding with an affirmation to the consideration that the habitual
BOER WAR MEMORIAL WREATH INFIDELITY as #288 - REMEMBRANCE = 48 - RITUAL
(LI) x #6 - CONTRARIETY (LI) was an IMPUNITY AGAINST THE SOVEREIGN it is
then an UNLAWFUL AS SEDITIOUS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE BY PREDOMINANTLY IRISH ROMAN
CATHOLICS:

MYSELF: "Could you ask him ah why there was no wreath laid there on the
BOER WAR Memorial Day on the 31 MAY?"

NOTE: SUNDAY 31 MAY 2020 WAS BOER WAR MEMORIAL DAY

SIGNIFICANT WITNESS: "Hey listen mate can you just go please. Just go?

MYSELF: "Why there was one laid on the 8 JUNE... JUNE 2000 [properly 2017]"

SIGNIFICANT WITNESS: "Get out. Go."

MYSELF: "As disloyalty to the Sovereign."

SIGNIFICANT WITNESS: "Look you, you are a bloody *MENACE* in this place."

NOTE: IS "bloody menace" HERE AN EUPHEMISM FOR PESTILENCE OR *VERMIN* BY
VIRTUE OF LOYALTY TO THE SOVEREIGN?

MYSELF: "As disloyalty to the Sovereign."

MYSELF: "And why there was not one there this year on the 8 JUNE this
year when there was a POPPY WREATH there on the 8 JUNE 2017."

SIGNIFICANT WITNESS: "We normally place..."

MYSELF: "There was no poppies in the time of the BOER WAR memorial. It
was an impunity against the Sovereign."

SIGNIFICANT WITNESS: (laughs)

MYSELF: "It was..."

SIGNIFICANT WITNESS: "We normally"

MYSELF: "It was ANZAC jingoistic republicanism"

SIGNIFICANT WITNESS: "We normally place one there in May when the
contingents left ... (in audible)"

MYSELF: "That is bullshit, that's a lie. Repeat it again."

SIGNIFICANT WITNESS: "We normally place one there in May when the
contingents left to go to the BOER WAR."

NOTE: THAT SUNDAY PRIOR TO 31 MAY DATE ACTUALLY COMMEMORATES THE
CONCLUSION OF THE WAR.

MYSELF: "There is no such, there is no such artefact of history as a
POPPY WREATH associated with the BOER WAR."

SIGNIFICANT WITNESS: "I know that."

MYSELF: "That is an impunity by JINGOIST ANZAC REPUBLICANISM."

SIGNIFICANT WITNESS: "I know that."

MYSELF: "IRISH CATHOLIC"

SIGNIFICANT WITNESS: "I know that. You are a jerk."

*AUSTRALIAN* / IRISH CATHOLIC WEDDING 1920-30's WITH SWASTIKA

GOOD FRIDAY AGREEMENT [#298 / #373 ***] on 10 APRIL 1998
REICH CONCORDAT [#291 / #296 / #373 *LUOSHU*] on 20 JULY 1933

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/ChristianWeddingsWithSwastikas.jpeg>

The continuing patterning action of besiegement against my INTELLECTUAL
AND PERSONAL PROPERTY such as home, mailbox and motor vehicle, my
integrity and heretofore good reputation is consistent with the
allegation that this SAME PREMEDITATED INTENTION WAS MANIFEST UPON
SATURDAY 28 OCTOBER 2017 WHEN A BEERSHEBA CENTENNIAL COMMEMORATION WAS
HELD AT THE CENOTAPH PROPER, and such is the substantive cause, where
this same SIGNIFICANT WITNESS tendered a witness statement on behalf of
the RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) to have thereby engaged in LIBEL /
PERJURIOUS CLAIMS (ie. they simply inserted the application for ORDERS
as CASE NUMBER: H13018534 into the context of their political action as
JINGOISTIC ANZAC REPUBLICANISM) about any reality in only casually
passing a person within the street carrying a WREATH and their
progressing towards the CENOTAPH.

MARK REGEV (OPINION) @ 1539 [2339 AEDT] HOURS ON 6 OCTOBER 2023: "IN
LIGHT OF IRISH FOREIGN MINISTER MICHEÁL MARTIN VISIT TO ISRAEL LAST
MONTH, IS IRELAND READY TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR NAZI-SYMPATHIZER PAST?

IRELAND’S FOREIGN MINISTER RECEIVED A RED-CARPET WELCOME IN ISRAEL [WHEN
HE VISITED DURING #108 / #218 / #306 / #373 - 5 SEPTEMBER 2023]. ON HIS
VISIT TO ISRAEL, FOREIGN MINISTER MARTIN WAS AT JERUSALEM’S YAD VASHEM
MEMORIAL. IN HIS WORDS, HE WAS “HONOURED, HUMBLED, AND MOVED” TO BE
THERE, STRESSING THAT “WE NEVER FORGET WHAT HAPPENED DURING THE
HOLOCAUST, OR THE ENDURING LESSONS LEARNED THROUGH THE DARKEST PERIOD OF
HUMAN HISTORY.”

MARTIN LEADS FIANNA FÁIL, THE POLITICAL PARTY THAT DOMINATED IRISH
POLITICS FOR MOST OF THE 20TH CENTURY. ABOVE BEING FOREIGN MINISTER,
MARTIN SERVES AS DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER (TÁNAISTE). UNTIL DECEMBER 2022,
HE WAS IRELAND’S PRIME MINISTER (TAOISEACH), BUT RELINQUISHED THE POST
TO FINE GAEL PARTY HEAD LEO VARADKAR AS PART OF THE COALITION AGREEMENT
BETWEEN THEM.

POSSIBLY, IT IS MARTIN’S LEADERSHIP OF FIANNA FÁIL THAT HAS MADE IT
ESPECIALLY DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO HONESTLY CONFRONT HIS COUNTRY’S SHOCKING
BEHAVIOUR AT THE END OF WORLD WAR II.

FOR ALMOST FIVE DECADES, EAMON DE VALERA WAS IRELAND’S PREEMINENT
POLITICIAN. HE WAS THE IRISH REPUBLIC’S FOUNDING FATHER, SERVING
(NON-CONSECUTIVELY) AS HEAD OF GOVERNMENT FOR SOME QUARTER-CENTURY AND
AS HEAD OF STATE FOR AN ADDITIONAL 14 YEARS. DE VALERA ESTABLISHED AND
RULED SUPREME OVER FIANNA FÁIL.

ON 2 MAY 1945, IRISH NEWSPAPERS CARRIED HEADLINES WITH THE NEWS OF
HITLER’S SUICIDE. ON THAT SAME DAY, AND DESPITE ADVICE TO THE CONTRARY
FROM HIS SENIOR FOREIGN POLICY ADVISERS, PRIME MINISTER DE VALERA
PERSONALLY VISITED GERMANY’S LEGATION IN DUBLIN. THERE HE EXPRESSED
IRELAND’S CONDOLENCES ON THE PASSING OF THE FÜHRER TO EDUARD HEMPEL, THE
NAZI REGIME’S SENIOR DIPLOMATIC REPRESENTATIVE.

BY THEN, THE HORRORS OF THE HOLOCAUST WERE WIDELY KNOWN; THE NAZI DEATH
CAMPS HAVING BEEN LIBERATED ONE AFTER ANOTHER BY THE ADVANCING ALLIED
ARMIES.

THE FIRST MAJOR EXTERMINATION FACTORY LIBERATED BY THE RED ARMY WAS
MAJDANEK, ON THE NIGHT OF 22-23 JULY 1944. THE SOVIETS REACHED
AUSCHWITZ-BIRKENAU, THE LARGEST SITE OF INDUSTRIAL MASS-MURDER ON 27
JANUARY 1945. AMERICAN FORCES ENTERED BUCHENWALD ON 11 APRIL AND DACHAU
ON 29 APRIL. THE BRITISH FREED BERGEN-BELSEN ON 15 APRIL.

#FOUR: #228 = [#68, #44, #20, #60, #36]

#44 #4 #60
#52 #36 #20
#12 #68 #28
= #108 / #324 {#FOUR: PAINTERS AND SCULPTORS IDEA #228 IN REDUCTIO AD
HITLERUM TABLE TALK (1941-1944)}

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS TABLE TALK IDEA #228 - 30 MAY 1942: "As regards
the sculptors Kolbe and Klimsch, I think the work of the former—an
admitted Master—tends to deteriorate as he grows older, while that of
Klimsch, on the other hand, seems with the years to become more and more
finished and significant. But it is obviously unfair to *REPROACH* an
artist because the work of his old age does not show the perfection of
his earlier and greatest creations. With age, eyes grow feeble, and the
sculptor in particular is dependent on his sight. When, as sometimes
happens, sculptors surpass themselves in their old age, it is probably
because they were previously shortsighted and, with the lengthening of
sight that accompanies advancing age, had then become normal.

#551 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #358 as [#5, #50, #20, #30, #40, #6, #400] =
kâlam (H3637): {UMBRA: #90 % #41 = #8} 1) to insult, shame, humiliate,
blush, be ashamed, be put to shame, be *REPROACHED*, be put to
confusion, be humiliated; 1a) (Niphal); 1a1) to be humiliated, be
ashamed; 1a2) to be put to shame, be dishonoured, be confounded; 1b)
(Hiphil); 1b1) to put to shame, insult, humiliate, cause shame to; 1b2)
to exhibit shame; 1c) (Hophal); 1c1) to be insulted, be humiliated; 1c2)
to be put to shame, be dishonoured, be confounded;

Speaking generally, it would be unjust to *REPROACH* an artist— be he
sculptor or singer—because his talents fade with age." [page 506]

<https://www.artnet.com/artists/fritz-klimsch/porträtbüste-einer-jungen-frau-m-NuSxlo_nXDODRqk9dPYw2>

Fritz Klimsch (1870-1960) - Porträtbüste einer jungen Frau, 1927

After the seizure of power by the Nazis, official commissions such as
busts of Adolf Hitler, Erich Ludendorff and Wilhelm Frick, among others,
were predominant. According to a diary entry by Joseph Goebbels, Fritz
Klimsch (10 February 1870 – 30 March 1960) was "the most mature of our
sculptors. A genius." In September 1944, Goebbels added Klimsch to the
Gottbegnadeten list, a list of prominent artists considered crucial to
Nazi Culture, one of only 12 visual artists to be featured on the list.
After Nazi Germany's defeat in World War II, Klimsch and his family
settled in Salzburg, Austria, but in 1946 was deported by the local
burgermeister, Richard Hildmann, for being a German citizen. Although
Klimsch was never a member of the Nazi Party, being honoured by the Nazi
regime made him a controversial post-war figure, and led to his
expulsion from the academy of the arts in 1955.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Klimsch>

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS TABLE TALK IDEA #324 - 13 MARCH 1944: "It is
often said that among our film actors we have none capable of playing
certain parts—that, for instance, of the hero. This type of artiste,
they say, is non-existent. I have never heard such nonsense. But to find
them, you must, of course, look for them. Producers make the mistake of
seeking always in the same old circle—the stage and the theatrical
agencies. If they would look elsewhere, they would soon find what they
want. One has only to think of the splendid types of manhood to be found
even now, after five years of war, in our regiments...

YOUTUBE: "SCHINDLER'S LIST - GIRL IN RED COAT - OSCAR SCHINDLER SAVES
JEWS FROM THE HOLOCAUST"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwsTsmeVdCM>

FROM HIS VANTAGE POINT ON *HORSEBACK* ON AN OUTCROP OVERLOOKING KRAKÓW,
OSKAR SCHINDLER WITNESSES THE #298 / #449 - 13 MARCH 1943 LIQUIDATION OF
THE KRAKOW GHETTO

I remember remarking to one of my companions: "Why don't our film
producers come to places like this in search of talent? In a year or two
it would be possible to transform one of these lads into an accomplished
actor, even if it were just for one particular part for which they are
seeking a star."" [page 715]

VERITY BOWMAN ET AL (THE TELEGRAPH) @ 1636 HOURS ON 10 OCTOBER 2023:
"BABIES KILLED IN HAMAS ATTACKS ON KIBBUTZ AS DEATH TOLL PASSES 1,000:

An IDF spokesman said in a briefing with reporters on Tuesday that
Israelis had been “burned alive” by Hamas, which was backed up by
gruesome images online which appeared to show the charred bodies of
children, The Telegraph’s James Rothwell reports.

“We found ourselves under attack by a cruel and vicious enemy that
entered our villages and slaughtered women and children in their houses,
in their beds, burning them alive, killing them, tying them up and
killing them,” he said.

Bodies of Israeli residents and Hamas militants lay on the ground beside
furniture and torched cars amid the burned out houses of the Kfar Aza
kibbutz.

“You see the babies, the mothers, the fathers, in their bedrooms, in
their protection rooms and how the terrorist kills them. It’s not a war,
it’s not a battlefield. It’s a massacre,” said Israeli Major General,
Itai Veruv.

NOTE: THE TRUTH OF THIS MEDIA STATEMENT IS SUBJECT TO CONJECTURE,
HOWEVER IT IS BEING RETAINED SO THAT THE ASSERTION OF THE STATUE ARTIST
(ie. A MISNOMER NEVER CORRECTED BY THE POLITICAL ACTIVIST) AS OCCURRING
UPON MONDAY 28 MAY 2018 IS CONVEYING FALSEHOODS ABOUT ANY JEWISH EMPATHY
IN COMPARISON TO IRISH CATHOLIC INFANT GENOCIDE:

ARTIST: "This here ... lighting the candles. Wanting to get the candles
all lit at the start of her service."

DOLF: "Okay. It's a Catholic [memorial] service is it?"

ARTIST: "Umm. I['m] not [entirely sure]. I think she is in the Catholic
Church."

DOLF: "Yes. Is this statue related to her in any manner?"

ARTIST: "Yes she is a mother."

DOLF: "Is she the mother depicted [by] the statue."

ARTIST: "No it depicts. The statue depicts all mothers [of which our
Lady is the exemplar]."

DOLF: "Yes. Yeah. The problem is that with the BOER WAR Memorial on the
31 May ..."

ARTIST: "Yes"

DOLF: "... I'm going to take the council to court over this particular
matter. Because there is no object of respect at the BOER WAR Memorial."

ARTIST: "So what are you doing taking this to court?"

DOLF: "I'm taking this and the BOER yeah ... this is part of that. This
is part of ANZAC defamation which I have been subject to.

When a mother weeps for her children..."

ARTIST: "But this is what this is."

DOLF: "Yeah that is exactly what our 'LEST WE FORGET' poem is all about."

ARTIST: "So why are you against this?"

DOLF: "I'm against this because I happen to be JEWISH and ..."

ARTIST: "Oh okay my darling yes..."

DOLF: "And this is a MARION statue. Now if you really want to
[represent] IRISH persons its the WASHER WOMAN that was the person who
was most ..."

ARTIST: "No no..."

DOLF: "The WASHER WOMAN in IRISH society was subject to more impunity
than any other woman within IRISH society."

ARTIST: "But you know it's interesting that you say that you're um ah
... JEWISH because the man that led this through the COMMONWEALTH games
... through the COMMONWEALTH government was JEWISH."

“It’s something that we used to imagine from our grandfathers,
grandmothers in the pogrom in Europe and other places.”

<https://x.com/nypost/status/1712423671925518816>

DOLF @ 2215 HOURS ON 12 OCTOBER 2023: "I can't see any connection to the
news story--it's an unexplained headline"

GRATEFUL4GRACE (@CantAffordFood) @ 2324 HOURS ON 12 OCTOBER 2023:
"Obviously, he didn't want her to suffer gang rapes & prolonged torture
from HAMAS soldiers."

DOLF @ 0031 HOURS ON 13 OCTOBER 2023: "Must be very difficult for the
Irish with their own unresolved Nazi empathies..."

GRATEFUL4GRACE (@CantAffordFood) @ 2324 HOURS ON 13 OCTOBER 2023: "Oh,
you like categorizing people into Identity Politics. I didn't realize
when I replied that you're a leftist. Good day."

DOLF @ 0142 HOURS ON 13 OCTOBER 2023: "You obviously didn't click the
link as substantiated assertion... no further comment will be made to you."

The spokesman said he acknowledged it would eventually ask itself “tough
questions” about the initial, slow response to clearing terrorists from
the south.

“We will have to ask ourselves tough questions but before we have a
mission: to see citizens are OK and taken care of, to bury our dead and,
the most important thing, reach the other side. There is no way they can
do this without us changing the reality,” he said.

“It’s for us to put aside the different accusations or problems and look
forward and push forward to win,” he added."
<https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/10/10/israel-palestine-latest-news-updates-hamas-gaza-live/>

AS THESE LIBERATIONS RECEIVED PRESS COVERAGE WORLDWIDE, DE VALERA COULD
NOT CLAIM HE WAS UNAWARE OF THE GENOCIDE PERPETRATED AGAINST THE JEWS.
NONETHELESS, HE CHOSE TO HONOUR HITLER, KNOWING THAT HE WAS NOT OBLIGED
TO DO SO – LATER, HE WOULD ADMIT THAT HE “COULD HAVE HAD A DIPLOMATIC
ILLNESS” THAT WOULD HAVE PREVENTED HIM FROM SIGNING THE GERMAN
CONDOLENCE BOOK.

THE IRISH INDEPENDENT NEWSPAPER REPORTED THAT WHEN ASKED ABOUT THE
INFAMOUS MAY 1945 CONDOLENCE CALL, MARTIN DISMISSED ANY CRITICISM OF DE
VALERA AS “SHALLOW.”

HE SAID THAT THE ISSUE DID NOT COME UP IN HIS MEETINGS WITH ISRAELI
INTERLOCUTORS, ADDING THAT DE VALERA WAS “VERY RESPECTED” BY IRELAND’S
JEWISH COMMUNITY AND THAT “THERE IS A LOT OF HISTORY ABOUT WORLD WAR II
AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO FIND ANSWERS IN A SOUND BITE.”

IRISH JEWS, A TINY MINORITY IN A COUNTRY WHERE NATIONAL IDENTITY AND
CATHOLICISM WERE DEEPLY INTERTWINED, WOULD HAVE OF COURSE BEEN
RESPECTFUL OF IRELAND’S PRIME MINISTER AND PRESIDENT. ONLY IN 1965 DID
THE SECOND VATICAN COUNCIL REPUDIATE THE CENTURIES-OLD ANTISEMITIC
DEICIDE CHARGE, AND IT WAS STANDARD BEHAVIOUR FOR SMALL DIASPORA
COMMUNITIES TO SEEK THE FAVOUR AND PROTECTION OF THE AUTHORITIES.

IF DE VALERA ERRONEOUSLY BELIEVED THAT IRELAND’S NEUTRALITY IN WORLD WAR
II NECESSITATED AN OFFICIAL VISIT OF COMMISERATION, HE COULD HAVE SENT A
LOW-LEVEL GOVERNMENT REPRESENTATIVE. INSTEAD, HE WENT HIMSELF,
ASSERTING: “I CERTAINLY WAS NOT GOING TO ADD TO HIS [HEMPEL’S]
HUMILIATION IN THE HOUR OF DEFEAT.”

PUBLICLY PAYING RESPECTS TO THE NAZI LEADER DID NOT PROVE A
DISQUALIFICATION FROM HIGH OFFICE IN POSTWAR IRELAND. DE VALERA
CONTINUED TO SERVE AS PRIME MINISTER AND LEADER OF THE OPPOSITION, GOING
ON TO BE ELECTED PRESIDENT IN 1959.

UNLIKE IRELAND, IN EARLY 1945 ELEVEN NEUTRAL NATIONS JUMPED ON THE
VICTORIOUS ALLIED BANDWAGON AND DECLARED WAR ON THE AXIS: CHILE,
ECUADOR, EGYPT, LEBANON, PARAGUAY, PERU, URUGUAY, SAUDI ARABIA, SYRIA,
TURKEY, AND VENEZUELA.

BECAUSE DUBLIN NEVER JETTISONED ITS WORLD WAR II NEUTRALITY, IT WAS
UNABLE TO BECOME A FOUNDING MEMBER OF THE UNITED NATIONS. IRELAND ONLY
JOINED THE INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION IN DECEMBER 1955, ALONGSIDE
FRANCO’S SPAIN (SOME 700 IRISH FOUGHT ON THE NATIONALIST SIDE IN THE
SPANISH CIVIL WAR (17 JULY 1936 – 1 APRIL 1939), THE LARGEST COUNTRY
CONTINGENT OF PRO-FASCIST #358 - *VOLUNTEERS*).

#871 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #358 as [#5, #400, #50, #4, #2, #400, #10] =
nâdab (H5068): {UMBRA: #56 % #41 = #15} 1) to incite, impel, make
willing; 1a) (Qal) to incite, impel; 1b) (Hithpael); 1b1) to
*VOLUNTEER*; 1b2) to offer free-will offerings;

JEFFREY ("RHUBARB") RUBARD @ 0939 HOURS ON 8 OCTOBER 2023: "We were
discussing Franco today. No, Francisco Franco."

PERHAPS IT IS WRONG TO OVERLY CRITICIZE MARTIN; HE IS BUT ONE IN A LONG
LIST OF SENIOR IRISH POLITICIANS FROM ALL PARTIES WHO HAVE REFUSED TO
CONDEMN DE VALERA’S DISPLAY OF RESPECT FOR THE DEAD NAZI DICTATOR.

— A MARTIN SOP —
[Written 17 March 2017]

"NO WAY I SAY,
A DERIDER EULOGY.
BUT MAN UP TODAY,
IT'S TIME TO PAY,
DON'T PASS AWAY."

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?deme:156&ontic:304&male:288&feme:208>

{@6: Sup: 63 - WATCH: SHIH (#288); Ego: 5 - KEEPING SMALL: SHAO (#208)}

#828 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #304 as [#200, #5, #2, #1, #200, #300, #70,
#50] = sebastós (G4575): {UMBRA: #978 % #41 = #35} 1) reverend,
venerable; 2) the title of the Roman emperors; 2a) Augustan, i,e, taking
its name from the emperor; 2b) a title of honour which used to be given
certain legions, or cohorts, or battalions, 'for valour';

#69 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #156 as [#6, #40, #1, #10, #2, #10] /
#123 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #292 as [#40, #1, #10, #2, #10, #20, #40] =
ʼôyêb (H341): {UMBRA: #13 % #41 = #13} 1) (Qal) enemy; 1a) personal; 1b)
national;

#856 - FEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #208 as [#40, #40, #70, #6, #700] = mâʻôwn
(H4583): {UMBRA: #166 % #41 = #2} 1) dwelling, habitation, refuge; 1a)
lair, refuge (of jackals); 1b) dwelling;

H4583@{
  {@1: Sup: 40 - LAW / MODEL: FA (#40); Ego: 40 - LAW / MODEL: FA (#40)},
  {@2: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#120); Ego: 40 - LAW / MODEL: FA (#80)},
  {@3: Sup: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#189); Ego: 70 - SEVERANCE: KE
(#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28} / I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28})},
  {@4: Sup: 75 - FAILURE: SHIH (#264); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#156 -
I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21} / I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21})},
  {@5: Sup: 46 - ENLARGEMENT: K'UO (#310); Ego: 52 - MEASURE: TU (#208)},
  Male: #310; Feme: #208
} // #856

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #306

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #306

#528 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #288 as [#400, #70, #3, #50, #5] = ʻâgan
(H5702): {UMBRA: #123 % #41 = #41} 0) to debar, i.e. from marriage ;

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS TABLE TALK IDEA #208 - 5 MAY 1942: "If the Duce
acts in this manner, then it is undoubtedly because he has no option,
for he knows as well as I do that, for the execution of a long-term
project, one must be able to count on the continuous collaboration of
men in key positions. The reasons, as I see them, for these constant
changes the Duce makes, must be: firstly, that he has not sufficient
first-class men at his disposal, and must therefore be constantly
weeding out those who do not come up to standard, and secondly that the
most capable men among the Fascists are invariably proposed for
nomination as Prefects—if they were not, the King, who has the monopoly
of nomination, would seize the opportunity of affronting Mussolini by
appointing non-Fascists.

I know only too well how difficult it is to find the right man for the
more important posts. One is compelled again and again to appeal to the
same individuals." [page 460, 461]

*NUMEN* *AUGUSTI* IMPETUS [#38 = 8 JUNE 2017 as #449 - *METAL*
*PLAQUE* *STATUE* *INSTALLATION* / *CARDINAL* *PELL'S* *BIRTHDAY*, #71 -
SAINT PATRICK'S DAY 17 MARCH 2017 STATUE UNVEILING / *MITHRAISM* *AS*
*SOLDIER* *CULTUS* *OF* *THE* *ROMAN* *IMPERIUM*, #14 = 28 MAY 2017 /
2023 - *BOER* *WAR* *MEMORIAL* *DAY*]

#325 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324 as [#50, #70, #200, #5] /
#730 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324 as [#50, #70, #200, #400, #10] /
#735 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324 as [#50, #70, #200, #400, #10, #5] /
#786 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #358 as [#30, #50, #70, #200, #6, #400, #10,
#20] = naʻărâh (H5291): {UMBRA: #325 % #41 = #38} 1) girl, damsel,
female servant; 1a) girl, damsel, little girl; 1a1) of young woman,
*MARRIAGEABLE* *YOUNG* *WOMAN*, concubine, prostitute; 1b) maid, female
attendant, female servant;

#1188 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #324 as [#500, #400, #200, #10, #20, #8,
#50] = physikós (G5446): {UMBRA: #1400 % #41 = #6} 1) produced by
nature, inborn; 2) agreeable to nature; 3) *GOVERNED* *BY* (*THE*
*INSTINCTS* *OF*) *NATURE*;

#234 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #190 as [#2, #20, #6, #200, #6] = bᵉkôwr
(H1060): {UMBRA: #228 % #41 = #23} 1) *FIRSTBORN*, firstling; 1a) of men
and women; 1b) of animals; 1c) noun of relation (fig.);

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Irish%20First%20Mothers%2020210217.png>

#449 - MONUMENT / MEMORIAL (mnēma (G3418): a monument or memorial to any
person or thing)
#449 - VIOLATE A COVENANT (châlal (H2490): to treat as common [PAPAL
BULL 4 MAY 1493: #468])
#449 - MOURN (ʼâbal (H56): to mourn of humans)
#449 - VIRGIN (bᵉthûwlâh (H1330): virgin)
#449 - BEGET (yâlad (H3205): day of birth; bring forth of child birth;
wicked behaviour [13 JANUARY: #116 - CLEAVE SEXUALLY; PAPAL BULL 4 MAY
1493: #41 - RESPONSE (YING); #439])
#449 - NAKED CHILD (châthal (H2853): enwrap or swaddled)
#449 - WOMB (mḗtra (G3388): the womb)
#449 - METAL PLATE (lûwach (H3871): plate of metal)
#449 - DECREE (kâthab (H3789): inscribe; describe in writing [13
JANUARY: #432 - 21 MARCH 2013 APOLOGY])
#449 - LITIGATION / COURT (mishpâṭ (H4941): right, privilege, due
(legal); act of deciding a case [PAPAL BULL 4 MAY 1493: #439])
#449 - CONSECRATE / SET APART (qâdash (H6942): be separate: cherished;
honour / hallow as sacred or holy: blessed [13 JANUARY: #419 - SLAUGHTER
/ GENOCIDE])

IN RECENT YEARS, IRELAND HAS DONE MUCH SOUL-SEARCHING ABOUT HISTORIC
WRONGS COMMITTED BY IRISH INSTITUTIONS. A DECADE AGO, THE STATE FAMOUSLY
ISSUED AN APOLOGY OVER THE MAGDALENE LAUNDRIES’ SYSTEMATIC BRUTAL
TREATMENT OF UNMARRIED MOTHERS.

HOWEVER, THERE HAS BEEN NO COMPARABLE OFFICIAL EXPRESSION OF IRISH
REMORSE FOR DE VALERA HONOURING THE JEWS’ MASS MURDERER. UNTIL THAT
HAPPENS, IN JERUSALEM, DUBLIN’S TALK OF PEACE AND JUSTICE WILL CONTINUE
TO RING A TOUCH HOLLOW." <https://www.jpost.com/opinion/article-761886>

#FIVE: #233 = [#69, #45, #21, #61, #37]

#45 #5 #61
#53 #37 #21
#13 #69 #29
= #111 / #333 {#FIVE: TEMPLATE IDEA OF *STATE* AND #328 FOR REDUCTIO AD
HITLERUM TABLE TALK (1941-1944)}

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS TABLE TALK IDEA #233 - 5 JUNE 1942: "It is a
great pity that this tendency towards religious thought can find no
better outlet than the Jewish pettifoggery of the Old Testament. For
religious people who, in the solitude of winter, continually seek
ultimate light on their religious problems with the assistance of the
Bible, must eventually become spiritually deformed. The wretched people
strive to extract truths from these Jewish chicaneries, where in fact no
truths exist. As a result they become embedded in some rut of thought or
other and, unless they possess an exceptionally commonsense mind,
degenerate into religious maniacs.

It is deplorable that the Bible should have been translated into German,
and that the whole of the German people should have thus become exposed
to the whole of this Jewish mumbo-jumbo. So long as the wisdom,
particularly of the Old Testament, remained exclusively in the Latin of
the Church, there was little danger that sensible people would become
the victims of illusions as the result of studying the Bible. But since
the Bible became common property, a whole heap of people have found
opened to them lines of religious thought which—particularly in
conjunction with the German characteristic of persistent and somewhat
melancholy meditation—as often as not turned them into religious
maniacs. When one recollects further that the *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH* (ie.
#291 / #297 / #333 - ʼerets (H776): *VATICAN* *CITY*-*STATE*) has
elevated to the status of Saints a whole number of madmen, one realises
why movements such as that of the Flagellants came inevitably into
existence in the Middle Ages in Germany.

As a sane German, one is flabbergasted to think that German human beings
could have let themselves be brought to such a pass by *JEWISH* *FILTH*
and priestly twaddle, that they were little different from the howling
dervish of the Turks and the negroes, at whom we *LAUGH* so scornfully.
It angers one to think that, while in other parts of the globe religious
teaching like that of Confucius, Buddha and Mohammed offers an
undeniably broad basis for the religious-minded, Germans should have
been duped by a theological exposition devoid of all honest depth."
[pages 513, 514]

    #415 - NOUMENON / GODHEAD RESONANCE FOR 11 OCTOBER 1899 / *MEAT*
*IN* *MAILBOX* 15 NOVEMBER 2017 / 29 FEBRUARY as [#400, #2, #6, #7] /
#15 as [#2, #6, #7] / [#2, #7, #6] = bûwz (H936): {UMBRA: #15 % #41 =
#15} 1) *TO* *DESPISE*, *HOLD* *IN* *CONTEMPT*, hold as insignificant;
1a) (Qal) to despise, show despite toward;

At 1245 HOURS ON SUNDAY 29 OCTOBER 2017 after I had paid my respects at
the CENOTAPH at the MEMORIAL HALL following BEERSHEBA commemorations on
the day prior, I was walking past the abnormally large *HORSE* *RACING*
*CELEBRATIONS* occurring at JACK RYAN'S IRISH HOTEL which according to
my sensibility with respects to a lack of integrity relative to OBJECTS
OF EXPERIENCE (ie. the WREATHS within 100 metres laid nearby) appears to
be as anchored in reality as the celebrating of your birthday upon #415
- 29 FEBRUARY (CHRISTCHURCH MASSACRE #415 - 15 MARCH 2019). And whilst
passing the rear of the STAR HOTEL and upon the MANAGER observing me,
then immediately exited the rear courtyard of the STAR HOTEL with a POT
OF BEER within his right hand then made improper, untruthful and
prejudiced bellicose assertions of my being mentally deranged as #1425 -
*INSANE* [DEME: #177, DEME: #362, MALE: #312, FEME: #291].

At 1114 HOURS ON SATURDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2017 I was walking past the then
IRISH owned STAR HOTEL, within Macalister Street Sale carrying a bag of
grocery shopping after earlier visiting the BOER WAR MEMORIAL and
removing litter within proximity to the amenity. From the rear table
area of the hotel a disheveled male patron whom I believed to be the
MANAGER whilst in the company of other persons, upon observing my being
occupied with my own concerns, immediately raised his beer glass and as
an oath of cursing (ie. BEER SHEBA given the centennial was on #208 /
#228 - 31 OCTOBER 2017 prior) said,

"AND GOD BLESS HIM IN HIS HOLY WAR."

I responded with the quip: "HAPPY SABBATH DAY YOU ANTI-SEMITE."

Such conduct in my informal view exhibits as primitiveness {ie. OF
BEHAVIOUR OR EMOTION APPARENTLY ORIGINATING IN UNCONSCIOUS NEEDS OR
DESIRES AND UNAFFECTED BY OBJECTIVE REASONING} that would even justify
their love of driving nails into the limbs of another by saying:

“LORD GOD ALMIGHTY THIS HURTS ME MORE THAN YOU.

HOW GREAT IS MY FAITH.”

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Simian%20Monkey%2020170615.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Screaming-Nutbag.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/RSL%20Barfly%20Artist%20Facebook%2020180428%20Simian%20Monkey%20Slander.jpeg>

At 1159 HOURS ON 3 OCTOBER 2018 I was walking past the RAYMOND STREET
entrance to the STAR HOTEL whilst the MANAGER was smoking outside.
Whereupon he engaged within further statements of PUBLIC PSYCHO-SEXUAL
SLANDER by screaming out my name, waving his arms in the air, jumping up
and down as to falsely portraying me in a dehumanising manner as being
mentally deranged or #1425 - *INSANE* [DEME: #177, DEME: #362, MALE:
#312, FEME: #291] in equivalent to the BINOMIAL NOMENCLATURE depiction
of the "SCREAMING SIMIAN MONKEY DIMINUTIVE CHARACTERISATIONS" as
SPECIES: HOMO SAPIENS; GENUS: HOMO, ORDER: PRIMATES being a MURAL
element situated at the KURB SKATEBOARD SHOP 352 RAYMOND STREET. And
consistent with INTERNET STALKING and HATE SPEECH engaged in by a person
I know as ALLAN JOHNSON upon FACEBOOK using the email address SIMIAN
MONKEY <SCREAMIN...@gmail.com>.

#1476 = #468 + #492 + #516 as [#400, #70, #300, #6, #700] = ʻâsâh
(H6213): {UMBRA: #375 % #41 = #6} 1) to do, fashion, accomplish, make;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to do, work, make, produce; i) to do; ii) to work; iii)
to deal (with); iv) to act, act with effect, effect; 1a2) to make; i) to
make; ii) to produce; iii) to prepare; iv) to make (an offering); v) to
attend to, put in order; vi) to observe, celebrate; vii) to acquire
(property); viii) *TO* *APPOINT*, *ORDAIN*, *INSTITUTE*; ix) *TO*
*BRING* *ABOUT*; x) to use; xi) to spend, pass; 1a3) (Niphal); i) to be
done; ii) to be made; iii) to be produced; iv) to be offered; v) to be
observed; vi) to be used; 1a4) (Pual) to be made; 1b) (Piel) to press,
squeeze;

#1476 = #468 + #492 + #516 as [#5, #80, #8, #100, #5, #1, #7, #70, #50,
#300, #800, #50] = epēreázō (G1908): {UMBRA: #1006 % #41 = #22} 1) *TO*
*INSULT*; 2) to treat abusively, use despitefully; 3) to revile; 4) *IN*
*A* *FORENSIC* *SENSE*, *TO* *ACCUSE* *FALSELY*; 5) *TO* *THREATEN*;

#1476 = #468 + #492 + #516 as [#80, #100, #70, #40, #1, #100, #300,
#400, #100, #70, #40, #5, #50, #70, #50] = promartýromai (G4303):
{UMBRA: #1312 % #41 = #41} 1) antetestor; 2) to testify beforehand; 2a)
*TO* *MAKE* *KNOWN*, *PREDICT*;

#1476 = #468 + #492 + #516 as [#300, #5, #600, #50, #10, #300, #1, #10,
#200] = technítēs (G5079): {UMBRA: #1473 % #41 = #38} 1) an *ARTIFICER*,
craftsman;

#1476 = #468 + #492 + #516 as [#400, #80, #70, #300, #1, #200, #200, #5,
#200, #9, #1, #10] = hypotássō (G5293): {UMBRA: #2051 % #41 = #1} 1) to
arrange under, to subordinate; 2) to subject, put in subjection; 3) to
subject one's self, obey; 4) *TO* *SUBMIT* *TO* *ONE'S* *CONTROL*; 5) to
yield to one's admonition or advice; 6) to obey, be subject;

The issue was then an identified #373 common element of PATTERNED (#ONE:
#213, #TWO: #218, #FOUR: #228, #FIVE: #233, #EIGHT: #248 - ARE THE IRISH
ROMAN CATHOLICS READY TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR NAZI-SYMPATHIZER PAST?)
BEHAVIOUR between a DEATH THREAT [#205, #237 - USE OF FORCE, #315, #321
#333, #342, #373 ***] OF BUTCHERED AS #419 - SLAUGHTERED MEAT PLACED
WITHIN MY MAILBOX UPON 15 NOVEMBER 2017 as being evidence of an
unaccountable and obmutescence and #373 - *HATRED* perpetuated by
localised and unconstitutional IRISH REPUBLICANISM / RETURNED SERVICES
LEAGUE (RSL) protagonists of seditious action pursuant to 26 MARCH 2017
attendance at MICHAEL JOHN GILMARTIN'S STAR HOTEL for a fillet minion
lunch accompanying a moderate (ie. TOSS A BUMPER OR TWO DOWN OUR THROAT)
consumption of alcohol, in making a reasonable objection to a ruckus
disruption of a requested quiet amenity, then as an ARTIFICE associated
to habitual police obstruction and corruption by the SALE POLICE such as
INSPECTOR SCOTT BRENNAN, resulting within an unlawful year long liquor
ban upon the entirely fabricated and uncorroborated pretext that I
threatened to kill (ie. BY *SHOOTING*) a patron as a person then
entirely unknown to either the hotel or myself:

אביר - KNIGHT, CAVALIER, NOBLEMAN, NOBLE, STALLION

    #229 - THREAT "TIME FOR PAYBACK" NEWSPAPER HEADLINE IN MAILBOX ON 6
JANUARY 2017 as [#1, #2, #10, #200, #10, #6] /
    #263 - THREAT "TIME FOR PAYBACK" NEWSPAPER HEADLINE IN MAILBOX ON 6
JANUARY 2017 as [#1, #2, #10, #200, #10, #40] /
#213 as [#1, #2, #10, #200] /
#233 as [#20, #1, #2, #10, #200] = ʼabbîyr (H47): {UMBRA: #213 % #41 =
#8} 1) mighty, valiant; 1a) of men; 1b) of angels; 1c) of animals; 1d)

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/SLAUGHTER%2020171115%20-%201.jpg>

#17 - YEAR 2017 AS *MANIFEST* *OF* *VISCERAL* *IRISH* *CATHOLIC*
*REPUBLICAN* *ACTIVIST* *COMMUNITY* *HATRED* as [#10, #5, #2] /
    #29 - THREAT "TIME FOR PAYBACK" NEWSPAPER HEADLINE IN MAILBOX ON 6
JANUARY 2017 as [#6, #10, #5, #2, #6] /
    #433 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #10, #5, #10,
#2, #400] as [#6, #10, #400, #10, #5, #2, #6, #700] = yᵉhab (H3052):
{UMBRA: #17 % #41 = #17} 1) to give, provide; 1a) (P'al); 1a1) to
*GIVE*; 1a2) to place, *LAY* (*FOUNDATIONS*); 1b) (Hithp'al); 1b1) to be
given; 1b2) *TO* *BE* *PAID*;

"WILL I EAT THE FLESH OF BULLS-H47, OR DRINK THE BLOOD OF GOATS?" [Psalm
50:13]
a) #355 - Lacking substantiation, establishment of facts as to be a
racial slander, absence of procedural fairness nor action prescribed by
law as conduct by the STAR HOTEL being an IRISH owned venue resulting in
an UNLAWFUL YEAR [#329 - DUAL NEW YEAR'S PAIRING / #355 - shᵉnâh
(H8140): *YEAR* *AS* *A* *REVOLUTION* *OF* *TIME*] LONG LIQUOR BAN
related to an attendance of 26 MARCH 2017 for a FILET MIGNON lunch upon
fabricated grounds which in my reasonable view was not an event within a
quiet amenity that meet any criteria as an adverse impetus of mind, nor
gravitas of action conveying any threat beyond being a prudent
observation of the patron's bellicose action (ie. reaching for a #218 /
#232 - *KNIFE* as weapon that several SNAPSHOT photographs unambiguously
convey), for the licensee to then have any responsibilities and
authority under the LIQUOR CONTROL REFORM ACT 1998 (the Act) with
regards to disallowing any drunken, violent or quarrelsome persons to
enter or remain upon their licensed premises.

#123 = [#17 - YEAR OF ACTION / HOLDING BACK (JUAN: #468), #41 - RESPONSE
(YING: #492), #65 - SOLDIER / INNER (NEI: #516)] / DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL:
#228 as [#20, #40, #50, #8, #5] = minchâh (H4503): {UMBRA: #103 % #41 =
#21} 1) gift, tribute, offering, present, oblation, sacrifice, *MEAT*
*OFFERING*; 1a) gift, present; 1b) tribute; 1c) offering (to God); 1d)
grain offering;

#123 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #228 as [#40, #30, #8, #40, #5] /
#523 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #228 as [#40, #30, #8, #40, #400, #5] /
#534 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #228 as [#40, #30, #8, #40, #400, #10, #6] =
milchâmâh (H4421): {UMBRA: #123 % #41 = #41} 1) *BATTLE*, *WAR*;

#220 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #228 as [#80, #10, #20, #100, #9, #1] /
#421 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #228 as [#80, #10, #20, #100, #10, #1, #200]
= pikría (G4088): {UMBRA: #221 % #41 = #16} 1) bitter gall; 1a)
*EXTREME* *WICKEDNESS*; 1b) a bitter root, and so producing a bitter
fruit; 1c) metaph. bitterness, bitter hatred;

#865 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #228 as [#8, #300, #10, #40, #1, #200, #1,
#300, #5] = atimázō (G818): {UMBRA: #1159 % #41 = #11} 1) *TO*
*DISHONOUR*, *INSULT*, *TREAT* *WITH* *CONTEMPT*; 1a) whether in word,
deed or thought

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM TABLE TALK IDEA #228 - 30 MAY 2017 (#123 / #292 /
#308 / #368): DATE OF UNLAWFUL LIQUOR BAN NOTICE AS MISREPRESENTATION OF
AN INCIDENTAL STAR HOTEL EVENT [#208 / #284 / #358 / #291] OF 26 MARCH
2017 AND THAT WAS RECEIVED UPON 5 JUNE 2017 IN TRANSITING DURING
PENTECOST SUNDAY.

b) #308 / #449 (#355) - BLOKES BIGGEST BBQ TO 25 AUGUST 2017 (MAILBOX
DESTRUCTION);

c) #308 / #415 - CORRESPONDS TO 11 OCTOBER (BOER WAR START / BUDDHA
STATUE (ie. prior whilst unusually absent for 12 hours the statue had
underwear placed on it as to suggest "LET'S GO COMMANDO") THROUGH WINDOW
2017 / BLOKES BIGGEST BBQ 2019) EVENTS;

d) #273 / #308 - STOICHEION JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL (#405 AGAINST 11
NOVEMBER / #371 (#355) - SAINT ANDREWS DAY / #355 - châtsêr (H2691):
*COURT*, *ENCLOSURE* as PAIRING: BLOKES BIGGEST BBQS ON 25 AUGUST 2017
AND 7 OCTOBER 2022) TO 31 OCTOBER 2017 (COURT INTERIM ACTION AS CASE
NUMBER: H13018534 / BEERSHEBA CENTENNIAL / 500 YEARS SINCE PROTESTANT
REFORMATION), and

e) #415 / #449 (#355) - RAW MEAT (as FILET MIGNON) IN MAILBOX AS DEATH
THREAT ON 15 NOVEMBER 2017.

#EIGHT: #248 = [#72, #48, #24, #64, #40]

#48 #8 #64
#56 #40 #24
#16 #72 #32
= #120 / #360 {#EIGHT: JEWS WERE ABLE TO MOBILIZE ALL OF ENGLAND'S POWER
FOR THEIR ENDS / IDEA #248 IN REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM TABLE TALK (1941-1944)}

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM AS TABLE TALK IDEA #248 - 4 JULY 1942: "Should we
decide to recall our present representative from the Vatican, I can see
no adequate reason for sending any fresh incumbent to this Embassy. The
relations between Germany and the Vatican are based on the CONCORDAT
[#38 - FULLNESS (SHENG: #489) + #33 - CLOSENESS (MI: #484) = #71 -
DOMINION + #40 - LAW / MODEL (FE: #491) = #111 / #1464]. But this same
CONCORDAT is no more than the survival of agreements reached between the
Vatican and the different German States, and, with the disappearance of
the latter and their incorporation in the German Reich, it has become
obsolete.

#1464 = #489 + #484 + #491 as [#2, #400, #2, #50, #10, #400, #600] =
tabnîyth (H8403): {UMBRA: #862 % #41 = #1} 1) *PATTERN*, *PLAN*, *FORM*,
*CONSTRUCTION*, figure; 1a) construction, structure; 1a1) meaning
dubious; 1b) pattern; 1c) figure, image (of idols);

#858 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #292 as [#30, #40, #300, #80, #8, #400] /
#1464 = #489 + #484 + #491 as [#30, #40, #300, #80, #8, #6, #400, #600]
= mishpâchâh (H4940): {UMBRA: #433 % #41 = #23} 1) clan, family; 1a)
clan; 1a1) family; 1a2) tribe; 1a3) *PEOPLE*, *NATION*; 1b) *GUILD*; 1c)
species, kind; 1d) aristocrats;

#1464 = #489 + #484 + #491 as [#30, #400, #30, #4, #400, #600] =
tôwlᵉdâh (H8435): {UMBRA: #445 % #41 = #35} 1) descendants, results,
proceedings, generations, genealogies; 1a) account of men and their
descendants; 1a1) *GENEALOGICAL* *LIST* *OF* *ONE'S* *DESCENDANTS*; 1a2)
*ONE'S* *CONTEMPORARIES*; 1a3) *COURSE* *OF* *HISTORY* (*OF* *CREATION*
etc); 1b) begetting or account of heaven (metaph);

#1464 = #489 + #484 + #491 as [#5, #60, #70, #400, #4, #5, #50, #70,
#800] = exoudenóō (G1847): {UMBRA: #1464 % #41 = #29} 1) *TO* *HOLD*
*AND* *TREAT* *AS* *OF* *NO* *ACCOUNT*, utterly to despise; 2) to set at
nought, treat with contempt;

It is true that it has as its basis these various agreements, but it is
a confirmation of past agreements rather than a current agreement in
force. I am therefore of the considered opinion that the juridical
consequence of the disappearance of the sovereignty of the individual
German States and its incorporation in the sovereignty of the Reich
render the continuation of diplomatic relations with the Vatican redundant.

From military reasons connected with the war I have so far refrained
from translating this conception into fact. Equally, however, I have
shown myself unresponsive to the attempts of the Vatican towards
extension of the provisions of the CONCORDAT to embrace the newly
acquired territories of the Reich.

… Regulations framed to cover the whole Reich cannot but make more
difficult the clarification of relations between State and Church, at
which we are aiming; for the Catholic Church strives always to seek
advantage where we are weakest by demanding the application to the whole
Reich of those of the various CONCORDATs which conform most closely to
its aspirations.

Therefore, as regards future relations between State and Church, it is
very satisfactory from our point of view that in nearly half the Reich
negotiations can now be conducted by the appropriate Reichsstatthalter,
unfettered by the clauses of the central CONCORDAT.” [pages 551, 522]

POPE AS EMPEROR WITHOUT CLOTHS / *NUMEN* *AUGUSTI* IMPETUS [#38 = 8 JUNE
2017 as #449 - *METAL* *PLAQUE* *STATUE* *INSTALLATION* / *CARDINAL*
*PELL'S* *BIRTHDAY*, #71 - SAINT PATRICK'S DAY 17 MARCH 2017 STATUE
UNVEILING / *MITHRAISM* *AS* *SOLDIER* *CULTUS* *OF* *THE* *ROMAN*
*IMPERIUM*, #14 = 28 MAY 2017 / 2023 - *BOER* *WAR* *MEMORIAL* *DAY*]

[#38 - FULLNESS (SHENG: #489), #71 - STOPPAGE (CHIH: #522), #14 -
PENETRATION (JUI: #465)]

#1476 = #468 + #492 + #516 as [#300, #5, #600, #50, #10, #300, #1, #10,
#200] = technítēs (G5079): {UMBRA: #1473 % #41 = #38} 1) an *ARTIFICER*,
craftsman;

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/OATH%2020170608%201510%20-%202.jpg>
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOER%2020170610%201154%20-%205.jpg>
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/BOER%2020170610%201153%20-%204.jpg>

[IMAGE: FUNERAL RIGHTS AND CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE (note: #355
- *HAMMER*) AT CHERISHED / BLESSED MOTHER WITH NAKED CHILD STATUE #449 -
*METAL* PLAQUE INSTALLATION @ (LEFT) 1510 HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 {#413 as
[#1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70] = ʼĔlîyshebaʻ (H472): {UMBRA: #4 as #413 %
#41 = #3} 0) Elisheba = 'my God has sworn' or 'God is an oath'; *GOD*
*OF* *OATH*, *ELIZABETH*; 1) Aaron's wife; / #413 as [#6, #1, #200, #6,
#200] = ʼârar (H779): {UMBRA: #5 as #401 % #41 = #32} 1) to curse; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to curse; 1a2) cursed be he (participle used as in curses);
1b) (Niphal) to be cursed, cursed; 1c) (Piel) *TO* *CURSE*, *LAY*
*UNDER* *A* *CURSE*, *PUT* *A* *CURSE* *ON*; 1d) (Hophal) to be made a
curse, be cursed} BY A CONTRIVED #371 - SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE
IMPOSITION OBSERVED @ (RIGHT) 1153 HOURS ON PRINCE PHILIP'S BIRTHDAY OF
10 JUNE 2017 BEING MADE UPON THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL ESTABLISHED 29
OCTOBER 1909 / RE-SITED 25 APRIL 1972 AS SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION]

VALUE STATEMENT BY OATH OF THE PRIVY COUNCIL TO LETTERS PATENT AS
PRODUCT OF A CAESAROPAPISM AND NOT THE POPE NOR A GRAND MUFTI: "YOU WILL
TO YOUR UTTERMOST BEAR FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE UNTO THE QUEEN'S MAJESTY;
AND WILL ASSIST AND DEFEND ALL JURISDICTIONS, PRE-EMINENCES, AND
AUTHORITIES, GRANTED TO HER MAJESTY, AND ANNEXED TO THE CROWN BY ACTS OF
PARLIAMENT, OR *OTHERWISE*, *AGAINST* *ALL* *FOREIGN* *PRINCES*,
*PERSONS*, *PRELATES*, *STATES*, *OR* *POTENTATES*.' [ref: Queen
Victoria's 29 OCTOBER 1900 Letters Patent to AUSTRALIAN COMMONWEALTH
“ADVICE OF OUR PRIVY COUNCIL” dated 17 SEPTEMBER 1900 that is conveyed
by the OATH BY ALMIGHTY GOD / DIEU ET MON DROIT which dates back to at
least 1570]

FOR FURTHER SEE: "DEVISING THE IDEA TEMPLATE TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS
PATENT AND HYPOTHESIS ON ONTIC VARIANCE"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Letters%20Patent%20Variance%20Simple.pdf>

The GRAND MUFTI OF JERUSALEM is the Sunni Muslim cleric in charge of
Jerusalem's Islamic holy places, including Al-Aqsa. The position was
created by the British military government led by Ronald Storrs in 1918.
Since 2006, the position has been held by Muhammad Ahmad Hussein,
appointed by the Palestinian President, Mahmoud Abbas.

After Ja'abari's 1994 death, two rival muftis were appointed: the
Palestinian Authority (PA) nominated Ekrima Sa'id Sabri, while Jordan
named Abdul Qader Abdeen, head of the Religious Appeals Court. This
reflected a discrepancy between the Oslo I Accord, which envisaged a
transfer of authority from Israel to the PA, and the Israel–Jordan peace
treaty, which recognised Hashemite custodianship of Jerusalem holy
sites. Local Muslims endorsed the PLO's view that Jordan's action was an
unwarranted interference; Ja'abari's popular mandate meant that Abdeen's
claim "soon faded away altogether" and he formally retired in 1998.

Sabri was removed in 2006 by PA president Mahmoud Abbas, who was
concerned that Sabri was involved too heavily in political matters.
Abbas appointed Muhammad Ahmad Hussein, who was perceived as a political
moderate. However, shortly after his appointment, Hussein made comments
which suggested that *SUICIDE* *BOMBING* *WAS* *AN* *ACCEPTABLE*
*TACTIC* *FOR* *PALESTINIANS* *TO* *USE* *AGAINST* *ISRAEL*. [ref:
Wikipedia Grand_Mufti_of_Jerusalem]

<https://x.com/geertwilderspvv/status/1711021277379453020>

GEERT WILDERS (@geertwilderspvv) @ 0110 HOURS ON 9 OCTOBER 2023: "The
support base of @groenlinks appears to be filled again with Israel
haters. We already saw that with KAUTHAR BOUCHALLIKHT (IN THE PHOTO
[ABOVE] WITH A *RED* *HEADSCARF*), but there are many, many more.
Disgusting!"

GRÁINNE NÍ AODHA (IRISH INDEPENDENT) @ 2346 HOURS ON 8 OCTOBER 2023:
“Sinn Féin has written to the Ceann Comhairle and the parliamentary
business committee to request that the parliament reconvenes as soon as
possible to discuss hostilities in Gaza and Israel.

Asked whether Sinn Féin condemns the attack by Hamas, TD Mairéad Farrell
said “of course we condemn… any targeting of civilians”.

Asked about a tweet sent by her parliamentary party colleague Chris
Andrews who said the attack was “a direct result of years of apartheid”
in Palestine, as well as Ireland and the EU not holding Israel to
account, Ms Farrell said said Ireland and the EU did need “to speak out
loudly in relation to any breaking of international law”.
<https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/irish-minister-urges-proportionate-response-from-israel-to-outrageous-hamas-attack/a393593499.html>

ADOLF HITLER met with THE GRAND MUFTI OF JERUSALEM AMIN AL-HUSSEINI (ie.
he was granted honorary Aryan status by the Nazis for his close
collaboration with HITLER and the Third Reich) on #228 (#FOUR) / #248
(#EIGHT) - 28 NOVEMBER 1941. The official German notes of that meeting
contain numerous references to combatting Jews both inside and outside
Europe. The following excerpts from that meeting are statements from
HITLER to AL-HUSSEINI:

#111 - MALE CHECKSUM TOTAL: #358 as [#6, #30, #10, #5, #6, #4, #10, #40]
= Yᵉhûwdîy (H3064): {UMBRA: #35 % #41 = #35} 1) *JEW*;

“Germany stood for uncompromising war against the Jews. That naturally
included active opposition to the Jewish national home in Palestine,
which was nothing other than a center, in the form of a state, for the
exercise of destructive influence by Jewish interests. ... This was the
decisive struggle; on the political plane, it presented itself in the
main as a conflict between Germany and England, but ideologically it was
a battle between National Socialism and the Jews.

It went without saying that Germany would furnish positive and practical
aid to the Arabs involved in the same struggle, because platonic
promises were useless in a war for survival or destruction in which the
JEWS WERE ABLE TO MOBILIZE ALL OF ENGLAND'S POWER FOR THEIR ENDS....the
Fuhrer would on his own give the Arab world the assurance that its hour
of liberation had arrived. Germany's objective would then be solely the
destruction of the Jewish element residing in the Arab sphere under the
protection of British power. In that hour the Mufti would be the most
authoritative spokesman for the Arab world. It would then be his task to
set off the Arab operations, which he had secretly prepared. When that
time had come, Germany could also be indifferent to French reaction to
such a declaration.

AMIN AL-HUSSEINI became the most prominent Arab collaborator with the
Axis powers. He developed friendships with high-ranking Nazis, including
Heinrich Himmler, Joachim von Ribbentrop, and (possibly) Adolf Eichmann
He contributed to Axis propaganda services and he also contributed to
the recruitment of Muslim and Arab soldiers for the Nazi armed forces,
including three SS divisions which consisted of Bosnian Muslims. He was
involved in planning "wartime operations directed against Palestine and
Iraq, including parachuting Germans and Arab agents to foment attacks
against the Jews in Palestine." [ref: wikipedia
Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world]

Revision Date: 12 October 2023

--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)