Pal Taïwan stop-over can go to Nepal

1 view

GeirSmith

Oct 6, 2001, 6:26:50 AM10/6/01
From: geir...@aol.com (GeirSmith)
Subject: Re: Kill all Muslims, Islam and extremists
From: geir...@aol.com (GeirSmith)
From: Mara Maharakshasa
GeirSmith says...
Buddhists can't say this (post subject-title) but you, you're a Communist
>so you are no better than the Muslims terrorists in the fact that you kill
>people blindly. Putin now needs the US as much as the US needs hims to face
1,5
>billion Muslims who are on a Jihad that the CIA armed by pouring billions of
>dollars into, to fight the Russians. And your two powers make up the front
part
>of the 1,5 billion Christian world that 'll die to survive the Muslims because
>you both need the backup of the 1,5 billion Buddhists that Shambala can
>channell in for you if you beg down on you knees. Otherwise die : your karma
>has made you deserve this menace to your life and the CIA really messed this
>one up. New people the freedom from fear has come : you can now be saved and
>save the world by one single click :
http://www.geocities.com/shambalakingdom/

Are we buddhists, or hell beings?

Are all Communists guilty of Stalin's or Mao's crimes?
Does Putin really control the former Soviet Union, or is it actually beyond
control?
Are 1.5 billion moslems really on a jihad, or is it merely a couple of
thousand?

IMHO, followers of the Middle Way shouldn't be taking any "sides" in this,
because to even think of "sides" betrays a lack of thinking about the roots of
this problem. And should people speak with such vehence and certainty about
things they do not fully understand? I would suggest the answer is 'no.'

M.

Geir> The only relevant of your too many questions is that the Jihad is not a
thing the
Muslims would have done in this kind of a way (ie. blow up the WTC,) unless the
CIA had given these guys a run at the good life from '80 to '90. Now the world
is back to base one with the Crusades equation all over again which rates just
behind WWII in horror (actually it's a million times worse than WW II !!! And
Vietnam was a nice time next to the Crusades. ) All your mumble about religion
at the end is just old woman talk because in your Crusade dilemma (if you're a
Yank) you need all the support you can get and the 1,5 billion Buddhists that
Shambala can bring you and Putin are more than welcome or you're a moron and
the 1 billion Hindus that are also within the Shambala Kalachakra Doctrine's
theological reach, are also good moral support against the Muslim masses ready
to march on the West at the drop of a hat. >

Geir> To prove what I'm saying, just look at the US hesitation to attack bin
Ladin. They want to take their time getting this guy because a. they've had him
on payroll and like him and b. he's so close to them that they can't afford to
miss him this time. What I'm saying is that they made a big mistake pouring
billions of dollars into fundamentalist movements all over the Muslim world,
and that Ladin is the tip of the iceberg of, so that the answer to the world's
problems will not be over by getting bin Ladin. The US's friendly reaction to
the Islamist Extremists (their previous agents) is not going to solve this. The
Shambala Kingdom's response is an all-out Holy War of Compassion hereby
declared on Islamic Terror (a fatwa is already issued since the week following
9/11) and that will crush it by reuniting 5,5 billion believers throughout the
world, among which the 1,5 billion Muslims themselves, who in no way approve of
sullying Allah the Merciful and Compassionate One's name by killing. When a
holy Islamic Jihad has been declared against you and the rest of the world, the
US must not imagine that oil people like the Bush crew, who want to see world
politics through ther pipelines (and imagine these Muslims to be the primitive
bedouins they knew back in the early days of the Gulf oil-drilling), that this
Bush crew thus, can manage to bring the world through this crisis that has
religious overtones that they are totally unable to master. (Bush was
ridiculous with his "Crusade" slip of the tongue .) And when we Shambala
Warriors attack, it's not with a display of wish-washy weakness for the CIA
thugs like bin Ladin et al. as the US goverment has been showing for the last
25 days since September 11. We will show no mercy for any terrorists. No matter
where they are, in what little hole, we'll go in and bump them off in their
heads....And with no regrets : we don't even know the goons ! We will go in and
do the dirty work these US governement people are not doing as they are
unwilling to do away with the people they funded (the Islamic fundamentalists)
during the Reagan/Bush years to the tune of billions of dollars funnelled
through the CIA. The governement is lying to you. Have you ever wondered why
Bush does so much histrionic declarations against the invisible enemy ? It's to
hide that these guys are their cronies. And they're preparing the nation to
accept that they're going to white wash these guys and are giving them as much
time as possible to prepare their flights to cover. The chase for bin Ladin is
a cover up while all the other real guys are put away to secrecy. But the
terrorists will be back seeing the CIA-Fundamentalist link has not been
denounced. This will be the Shambala Kingdom's work. And the alliance that Bush
is mustering all over the world will be the poeple to denounce the US erring in
foreign policy during Reagan and Bush's presidencies during the '80- '90
period.>

Geir> Translate the site pages http://www.geocities.com/shambalakingdom/
http://www.geocities.com/shambalakingdom/ to Chinese during my stay in Taiwan
this winter. Bring the fight to global proportion. The Huns who beat the
Chinese, Arabs, Russians and Europeans will rise again and rule the world
through Compassion (the Shambala Kingdom is the former Buddhist Hun Empire
region of Central Asia). And punish the Muslims who should recognise proudly
that they bombed the WTC if they really think this will bring them to Heaven :
we'll be happy to have the Americans provide the electric chairs to take them
there ! After this winter I'll only need the Russian, Hindi and Arabic
versions, for the site to really be ready. I'll be available through my AOL
mailbox during the trip to Taïwan. >

Geir> I'll be passing through Asia in early November and will have the chance
to go to Nepal from my transit stopover. If someone wants to visit Nepal and
invite me to go with them, tell me for this trip quickly, or otherwise for a
later date (on returning from Taipei). We can visit the holy places in Nepal
and bring the news of the Shambala Kingdom to the Tibetans in Asia, thereby
spreading the news of the Coming of the Lord Kalachakra (for the travel dates I
can be reached through my mailbox world-wide all the time). >

Geir> Pal, can you arrange for me people who are trustworthy anti-Nydahl people
for a trip to Nepal together for some time this winter ? We have to take the
fight to the Tibetans now. Nydahl started from them and will end by them (Nepal
is full of enemies of his in the Kagyu). >