Tochka-U serial number.

1 view

m...@privacy.net

Apr 9, 2022, 6:51:56 PM4/9/22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWLl0aGQEPw

"From a Russian news site: "Italian journalist Fabio Mario Angelico
filmed the fragment of Tochka-U, which arrived at the Kramatorsk railway
station with a mass of human casualties, and serial number Ш91579 is
visible on it. Before that, Ukrainian missiles Sh91565, Sh91566 were
spotted in the Donbas. The difference is 13." This is the video of the
Italian TV channel, LA7, showing the serial number. Some say this could
show it was a missile from the same batch that was used in previous
attacks in Donbass. The video doesn't say much of importance, they just
show the missile.
NOTE: The serial number is not proof of anything in itself. But,
according to Russian blogs, missiles with similar serial numbers were
used by Ukraine in previous attacks, and there is photo evidence, so if
that's confirmed, it's unlikely that it would belong to Russia. Well,
unless Russia stole it from Ukraine, then used it to blame Ukraine. But
this wouldn't make much sense and seems too complicated...
Well, I don't know if the thing about the serial numbers proceeds. But
most media including The Guardian are still reporting the attack as
"Russian". If this is confirmed as a lie, there is little chance that
anyone will believe anymore anything the Ukrainian government or Western
media (save a few independent journalists) say."

Taktische Kernwaffen unterm engen Pulli

Apr 10, 2022, 3:34:18 AM4/10/22
Welchen Sinn haben eigentlich Seriennumern auf Waffen? Da könnte ein
Evildoer doch Rückschlüsse ziehen, die man gar nicht will?

T69

Iwan der flotte Sachse

Apr 10, 2022, 4:40:25 AM4/10/22
Am 10.04.2022 um 09:34 schrieb Taktische Kernwaffen unterm engen Pulli:
> m...@privacy.net wrote:

> Welchen Sinn haben eigentlich Seriennumern auf Waffen? Da könnte ein
> Evildoer doch Rückschlüsse ziehen, die man gar nicht will?

Garantie! Wenn das Ding nicht hochgeht, wird es zum Shenzhen-Chinesen
zurückgeschickt.

Iwan