Emulating Hepburn Style

lisahandbags

May 22, 2011, 2:01:23 AM5/22/11
Best replica watches http://www.86luxurywatch.com
Best replica handbags http://www.86luxurywatches.com

I have always loved elderly Hollywood and classic actors and actresses as I talked about in my earlier post. However, my absolute favourite fashion icon from any film or tv program would must be Audrey Hepburn. Her classic looks, classic style, and timeless grace would be the envy of any woman. In the event you know anything about Ms. Hepburn, I think you would agree that they is a timeless beauty. They was an brilliant actress, and on top of her acting, her style was brilliant both on and off the screen. Her character only added to her elegant style and style. In her older years they devoted her time to charitable causes and human rights work. of Audrey’s most famous acting roles, if not her most famous, was her role in Breakfast at replica Tiffany‘s as the mixed up girl, Holly Golightly. Hepburn’s iconic style is often associated with this role they played. Her ensembles in the film included lots of black, grey, white, and most of all diamonds. The single most iconic look of the film would be the first outfit you see Audrey in. They wears a long black gown, a pearl and diamond necklace, diamond earrings, a diamond tiara, and elbow length black gloves The title of the film itself references the famous silver jewellery online “Tiffany & Co.” Emulating Audrey Hepburn style is not that difficult. The only part of her style that could be a little difficult to emulate would be getting the diamonds Audrey wears. Unless you are somebody who can afford diamonds, this part of your Audrey Hepburn look would must be altered. However, since this film’s time, cubic zirconia jewelry has become immensely popular as the number alternative to diamond jewelry. Cz jewelry looks like diamond jewelry with some slight differences that only a number of the most trained professionals can identify.You do not need to go around everyday in a full on Audrey Hepburn get up, but you can definitely take elements of her classic style and incorporate them in to your personal style. Try to you are your side swept bangs, or your hair in a high pony tail with pearls and cz stud earrings. Or even try a classic black dress, black heels, as well as a cubic zirconia necklace. Keep in mind that Audrey’s style was all about understated elegance. Keep it classic and you won’t go wrong.

url:http://www.ureader.de/gp/1480-1.aspx