request for solution manual for Engineering optimization theory and practice: by S.S. Rao

haiman...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2017, 3:16:06 AM11/13/17
Can you please send a solution manual for Engineering optimization theory and practice: by S.S. Rao

Rizwan Malik

Nov 14, 2017, 4:47:17 AM11/14/17

b...@nitttrchd.ac.in

Mar 31, 2020, 6:54:18 AM3/31/20

Padmasri Sridharan

Oct 24, 2020, 12:02:04 AM10/24/20
On Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 4:24:18 PM UTC+5:30, b...@nitttrchd.ac.in wrote:
> On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 1:46:06 PM UTC+5:30, haiman...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Can you please send a solution manual for Engineering optimization theory and practice: by S.S. Rao
I am in need of Solution Manual for Engineering Optimization Theory and Practice by S.S.Rao , so please send me as soon as possible.