Re: Ein Dialog zum Thema "Sprachmodelle" ...

Joachim Pimiskern

Sep 25, 2023, 8:29:17 AM9/25/23
Am 21.09.2023 um 12:18 schrieb Stefan Ram:
> So, when I wrote the input "My name is
> Frank Zappa and I", why did you not continue it?

ChatGPT ignoriert offensichtliche Fehler,
was manchmal unerwünscht ist. So hätte ich
gerne, daß ChatGPT meine Fehler anspricht
und meinen Stil verbessert, was aber leider
nicht passiert. Habe eben diese Diskussion
geführt:

JP:
Hello ChatGPT. Suppose someone came to you,
saying "My name is Frank Zappa and I ...",
how would you react? Assume that the
ellipsis is part of his input.

ChatGPT:
If someone introduced themselves as "My name
is Frank Zappa and I ...", my initial response
would be to treat them just as I would any
other user, while acknowledging that they've left
their introduction incomplete. I can't verify
the identity of users, so whether the person
is actually Frank Zappa (which would be unlikely
given that he passed away in 1993) or not
wouldn't affect how I handle the conversation.
I'd probably prompt for more information
to understand what they are trying to convey or ask.

JP:
But suppose further, the other person expected you
to complete his short introduction as a
complete sentence, what would it be?

ChatGPT:
If the other person expected me to complete their
introduction as a sentence, I might say something
like, "My name is Frank Zappa and I am
an influential musician and composer known for
my eclectic style and innovative approaches
to music." This would be an attempt to complete
the sentence in a way that reflects the real
Frank Zappa's contributions to the world of
music and art, even though I can't verify
the identity of the user.

Ist doch ganz nett.

Grüße,
Joachim