Teletext

Mike Grantz

Dec 21, 2021, 6:43:22 PM12/21/21
https://archive.teletextarchaeologist.org/

Ich bin vor ner Weile mal auf ein Deutsches Videotextarchiv gestossen,
aber diese Seite hat auch noch viele Englische Sender im Archiv.

About.
Welcome to the Teletext Archive!

This site aims to be a depository for archive teletext services from
around the world to be stored for research purposes. Its ambition is to
make the uploading of teletext services as simple and quick as possible.
And to be able to play Bamboozle.

We currently have 705 teletext service snapshots uploaded, containing a
total of 797,258 pages available to view.
Features.

Searching of teletext pages by word
Searching of teletext services by broadcaster and/or date
Viewing of teletext pages, accurately rendered, in a browser
Teletext features supported:
The pre-World Standard Teletext specifications from 1975 and 1976
Level 1, 1.5, some features of Levels 2 and 2.5
Fastext
Flash
Reveal
A range of character sets, which adds to period authenticity of the
renders
User authentication with roles
Role-based authorisation

Forthcoming features:

More unified search, which will make searching more flexible and
precise
Helpers to make uploading even easier and quicker
Crowdsourcing of page restoring

Guido Grohmann

Dec 22, 2021, 2:57:46 AM12/22/21
Mike Grantz schrieb:
> https://archive.teletextarchaeologist.org/
>
> Ich bin vor ner Weile mal auf ein Deutsches Videotextarchiv gestossen,
> aber diese Seite hat auch noch viele Englische Sender im Archiv.

Interessant. Danke für den Link.

Guido