Blast Hole Drill Bits Manufacturer and Suppliers

1 view

focusm...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 6:44:00 AM11/20/18
Focus Mining Services (FMS) manufacturer and supplier of blast hole rotary drill rods and rotary bits. We supply a wide range of rotary drill bits which are designed to maximize the performance for a spec ific application. Please contact us with your specific enquiries - Tel: (08) 9284 1106, Fax: (08) 9284 1858.
We supply a wide range of products consisting of Blast Hole drilling, Exploration products, DTH products and drill rigs for water well, mining, quarrying and construction fields