Focus Mining Services in Australia & South Africa

Focus Mining

Feb 18, 2019, 6:52:20 AM2/18/19
FMS South Africa Drill Rod Factory manufactures & supplies Drill Rods, Adaptors, DTH Products, & Wire Line Core Barrels. Our products works under favourable conditions. Contact us for your specific requirements. We Provide our Services across Mining Areas, Quarrying, Mineral Exploration. For Our Services in Australia call (08) 9284 1106, South Africa (013) 246 1091 . For More Details Visit: www.focusmining.com.au.