Gamers Alliance 2015 Toy Fair Report Now Online!

gam...@gamersalliance.com

Feb 20, 2015, 5:05:52 PM2/20/15
Hello Everybody,

The New York International Toy Fair is one of the hubs for toy and
game companies to showcase their latest products. I always attend with
an eye towards games and, this time around, there were lots of games
to see and share with you. So now, the Gamers Alliance annual
International Toy Fair Report, the most comprehensive view of games at
Toy Fair found anywhere, is available.

To read the 2015 Gamers Alliance Toy Fair Report, simply go to our
web site (www.gamersalliance.com) and click on the "Toy Fair 2015
Report" link.

Enjoy!
--
Herb Levy
Gamers Alliance

Get the MOST out of gaming! Experience Gamers Alliance, the award
winning International Gaming Network, now celebrating our 29th year!
Visit our website (www.gamersalliance.com) and follow us and LIKE US
on Facebook! (It's FREE and it's FUN!)